Secret Discovered

Lovelost Elegy

©Team AiMai

AmeDrops X KuronekoBurijio

Lovelost Elegy

Disclaimer: We do not own Hey! Say! JUMP or Johnny & Associates. All events are entirely fictional.

Lovelost Elegy Chapter 22: Secret Discovered

Aoi didn’t get to recover from the enjoyment she had with her debut concert as Yura. Plus, the trio were there cheering for her. The girl squealed in glee as she remembered Yuri’s smiling face. 

And as the next day go by, she discovered Ryosuke’s soft side, became close with Yuto, and especially with Yuri. When she walked with Tsukasa and Tsukiya, the two about her close relationship with Yuri.

 “... Do I really have feelings for him?” She thought to herself. Aoi hit herself and scoffed the idea.

When she was Fuurin Aoi at school, she would receive glares from him but no harm done. She’s relieved by that. Her life is somehow peaceful. One thought bothered her, what would happen if they knew her secret?

Was this the extent of lying and pretending to be somebody else?

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Ryosuke was just sitting at his dressing room. The image of the girl during their press conference didn’t leave his mind: her long black hair, her face, her voice asking him questions and her eyes. He can’t see them well but there is something in it, something beautiful. He was intrigued by her. He just sat there staring blankly as he pondered what her eyes would really look like. Yuri entered the room and saw him like that. He tapped him on his shoulders and he was awakened on his reverie. He looked at his friend who is looking at him with a worried expression.

“You seem distracted about something. What is it?” Yuri pressed him for an answer.

Since Yuri was the one he trusted the most, he told him about the press conference.

“There was a girl at the press conference, from IBC. Wearing glasses. Did you see her?” Ryosuke absentmindedly asked.

 Yuri grinned at him.

“What was that grin for?” He asked.

Yuri didn’t answer and left the room.

“... I shouldn’t have told him. What was that for?” He muttered to himself then he stared again into blank space.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Aoi was fixing her things and took off Yura’s outfit, replacing it with Kamikui’s uniform. Her phone bleeped furiously and the girl hurriedly answered it. she saw the caller ID.

“... Why would the hospital call me?” She muttered nervously and clicked her phone.

“Fuurin-san, your mother is admitted again today, she collapsed.” The person on the other line informed her.

“Oh no, I better go! I’ll arrive soon!” She informed the doctor on the other line. Immediately, she ran to the outside of Johnny’s agency and forgot her pouch bag.

Aoi arrived at the hospital thankfully at no time.

“You must be her daughter.” The doctor smiled at her.

She nodded. The doctor looked familiar even if she wasn’t the one who checked on her mother the last time she was admitted. She’s sure she had seen her somewhere and that’s where it clicked to her. She saw his face in the past photographs of the prominent graduates of the school. If she’s not mistaken, her surname would be Yabu. The doctor saw her wearing the uniform of Kamikui Academy and smiled at her.

“How’s Kamikui these days?” She asked nicely.

“The school’s fine.” She answered immediately.

“Well, then that’s good. I’m Yabu Chigusa by the way. I’ll be the one handling your mother.” She smiled at her.

“How is she?” Aoi asked worriedly.

“She would be fine once she wakes up but make sure that she doesn’t strain herself and she should always take her medicines.” Chigusa answered calmly.

She smiled at her and left the room. She approached the hospital bed and kissed her mother’s forehead. She could hear her breathing. She held her hand.

“Please be strong, okaa-san.” She whispered gently and began to weep.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Yuri was about to leave when he was stopped on his tracks. She saw a girl in a uniform go out of Yura’s dressing room.

“... What the hell was that?” He stopped to his tracks and ran to Yura’s dressing room as soon as the girl was out of sight. He paced around and saw a pouch bag. He wondered how that pouch bag got into his room. He opened it and saw two identification cards inside. One is for Kamikui Academy and the other one is for Johnny’s Entertainment. He read the two identification cards, Fuurin Aoi and Fuurin Yura.

“... Fuurin?” He muttered.

She looked at the photographs. They look alike. The only difference is that the other one seems to be wearing a wig.

“... They’re only one person.” He muttered. Yuri stormed out of the room and angrily fisted the identification cards. Chinen Yuri has discovered Aoi and Yura’s secret.

To be continued~