Hello World, Hello Yura!

Lovelost Elegy

©Team AiMai

AmeDrops X KuronekoBurijio

Lovelost Elegy

Disclaimer: We do not own Hey! Say! JUMP or Johnny & Associates. All events are entirely fictional.

Lovelost Elegy Chapter 9: Hello World, Hello Yura!

Aoi sighed nervously as she strolled along the busy streets of Tokyo. Today was the scheduled day for signing her contract as a member of Johnny’s agency.

“Hmmm... Fuurin Yura...” She muttered to herself as she looked at her reflection in one of the building’s walls. She really did look like a boy, and convincing enough to pass time. Aoi smirked to herself.

“I guess I could get away with this after all...” She giggled.

Aoi was nearly at the agency when a tall business woman stopped her and stared at her from head to foot.

“Umm... do you need anything?” Aoi asked nervously, trying to make her voice manly.

The woman just stared at her with a smile. She got her shoulders and dragged her to a nearby coffee shop, and the cross dressing girl wasn’t able to protest. As soon as they arrived in the nearest coffee shop, the woman motioned her to sit.

“I’m sorry about that, did I startle you?” The woman apologized.

“... Of course! Who wouldn’t be? What the hell was that for?” Aoi told her with a nervous tone. As soon as she realized that she was talking to an older woman, she cupped . The woman flashed her with a grin.

“You must be wondering why I dragged you here. Don’t worry about the time. It’s still early.” The woman said, sighing happily.

Aoi nodded, unconvinced.

“Well, I’m going to introduce myself. I’m Kuramaki Tsukiya. I’m the manager of AiMai but you see I’m focused on one person and that is Chii-chan. He’s the most troublesome next to Yama-chan.” She introduced

“I’m F-Fuurin Yura.” She stammered. Tsukiya smiled at her again.

“I know your secret” Tsukiya whispered.

Aoi gulped, but tried to look confused to trick Tsukiya.

“What secret?” Aoi scoffed in a boyish manner.

Tsukiya smirked at her and whispered:

“You are no boy.”

Aoi couldn’t respond to what she just heard. She sensed one particular word called TROUBLE.

“Don’t worry, I don’t mean any harm. Revealing your dirty little secret won't do any help, after all. ” Tsukiya assured her.

“K-Kuramaki-san, how did you know?” Aoi stammered in a girly manner. She was unsure whether to trust this woman or not.

“Please, call me Tsukiya. I sound like an old lady.” Tsukiya patted her cheeks. Aoi only gulped as Tsukiya continued.

“Well, you see. I live in your neighbourhood. You might not notice that because I’m always away from home. I knew your mother, and I also know that they only have a daughter, not a son.” Tsukiya explained.

“Does that mean that I’m already in trouble?” Aoi asked nervously.

“No, I’m going to help you, Aoi-chan. I know the reason why you need to do this. It’s because of Rina-san, isn’t it?” she smiled.

Aoi nodded. Tsukiya held Aoi’s hand. She could feel the warmth that feels so home-like, just like the warmth of her mother’s hand.

“Well, we still have an hour to spare. Let’s chit-chat for a while.” Tsukiya exclaimed cheerfully.

“You see, Aoi-chan. You won’t be meeting your band mates until you finished your training. Don’t worry, it’s a paid training so it could help you pay your mother’s hospital bills. The training could also give you time to prepare yourself in meeting your band mates. The elimination is not enough. You need to convince them that you truly are a worthy member of AiMai!” Tsukiya banged the table, causing the espresso nearby to shake.

“How long would be the training?” Aoi asked.

“Well, if I’m not mistaken, it would take about a month. That’s an ample amount for you to prepare yourself.” Tsukiya answered.

Tsukiya looked at her watch and saw the time.  

“We better get going, I’m going with you.” She said with a smile.

“Tha-thank you, Tsukiya-san.” Aoi shyly uttered.

Tsukiya smiled and proceeded on walking with her heels clicking the ground. They soon reached Johnny Kitagawa’s office at the top floor of the building. Tsukiya knocked and opened the door. Aoi observed Johnny’s office. Almost everything was made of glass. From windows to tables to CD racks to the flower vase. Aoi muttered “wow” in awe as she took a seat on the couch.

“Good Morning, Yura-kun! You ready for the big day of your life? ” she heard Johnny’s voice from the table. She bowed at the old man and sat comfortably.

“You’re going to sign your contract today and your training will begin at Monday next week, if that’s alright with you.” the old man explained, gathering the vellum folder next to his flower vase. Aoi nodded as she stopped squirming and sat still.

“Well, then let’s begin.” The man grinned and opened a black folder on top of his table.

Aoi stood up and approached the table. She saw the paper lying in it. It’s the contract. Johnny handed her a pen. She took a deep breath and signed Fuurin Yura’s name, an invented signature on it. As soon as she finished signing, Johnny shook his hand.

“Welcome to JE, Yura-kun! You shall be known as Yura, the flower of AiMai!” Johnny announced and patted her on the shoulder.

“Th-thank you.” She stuttered.

“Well, you may now go.” Johnny dismissed her and Tsukiya.

Tsukiya and Aoi didn’t say a word to each other while going down the building. When they reached outside, Tsukiya grabbed her and took her to the mall. She agreed since the woman forced her. There was no time for yes or no when it comes to Tsukiya’s authority.

“We’ll be buying you clothes.” Tsukiya said while strolling.

“Tsukiya-san, you don’t have to. I could manage with my cousin’s clothes at home.”

“I insist. You’re a talent, not to mention, AiMai is a very famous group. No worries, I’ll pay.” Tsukiya insisted. Aoi couldn’t help but agree. The woman is hard to refuse. She radiates an aura of authority when it comes to work matters, no wonder she was hired as a manager.

Aoi and Tsukiya arrived in one of the large stores in the mall.

“Takarada” the signboard said. Aoi’s eyes widened when she saw the elegant clothing. Women’s, Men’s and Children’s. They were all here.

Tsukiya approached a girl. Aoi recognized her as Izanami, The one she wanted to thank because of her help during the day of her exam and for sending her a uniform.

“We’ll be taking a lot in the men’s section. Where’s your mother?” she heard Tsukiya talking to Izanami.

“Well, she’s out to another branch. Mom’s really busy these days.” Izanami said.

“We’ll be buying male’s clothes for.. him.” Tsukiya pointed her. Izanami looked at her direction. She saw a peculiar face of disgust.

“Really, then take your time.” Izanami said then walked away.

“Don’t worry about her. She’s a really good kid but she’s a man-hater.” Tsukiya assured her.

“I really wanted to thank her. She helped me a lot before.” She said.

“Oh, that’s nice. You better do that when you’re back to being Aoi-chan.” Tsukiya grinned.

They went on picking clothes. Tsukiya has a very good sense of style, and moments later, they had bought more clothes than a bag could handle. As promised, Tsukiya paid for all of it. The two decided to grab lunch.

Do you want to know more about your bandmates?” Tsukiya asked Aoi.

To be continued~