Young Love

Lovelost Elegy

©Team AiMai

AmeDrops X KuronekoBurijio

Lovelost Elegy

Disclaimer: We do not own Hey! Say! JUMP or Johnny & Associates. All events are entirely fictional.

Lovelost Elegy Chapter 28: Young Love

Aoi was standing at the foot of the stairs leading to the lunch area of the “special ones” with Mieko, Hitomi, Ryutaro and Keito. Yuri wasn’t with them since they agreed that they would just meet at the cafeteria.

“There doesn’t seem to be a problem, Fuurin-san. Let’s go up already.” Ryutaro calmly requested as he and Keito walked upstairs with Mieko trailing behind them.

Aoi and Hitomi gulped and exchanged glances with each other and tried to back away. Suddenly, Kei pushed them to the upstairs and the two weren’t able to protest. Izanami and Fumiko took notice of them.

 “Ah, there you are!” Izanami exclaimed happily hugging Aoi. She dragged her to a table and made her sit beside her. Hitomi just stood there, still hesitating when she heard Fumiko calling her.

“Hitomi-chan!” She called to her while motioning her to sit beside her. Hitomi smiled gloomily and proceeded to sit beside her senior.

Mieko was seated beside Noriko who is still Burichan when Hikaru suddenly plopped next to her.

“What are you doing here, Yaotome?” She glowered at Hikaru.

“I want to seat beside, Mie-chan.” He said bluntly while giving a wink at his kouhai.

“Get away from her.” Noriko said while throwing Burichan right at his face. Hikaru screamed with a high pitched tone, sending the others laughing

Yuri arrived with Yuto and Ryosuke. Ryosuke was surprised to see Hitomi next to Fumiko.

“Morimoto-senpai! He was so gorgeous on stage! It must be love? Yes it must be! I love Yura!” Hitomi proclaimed with glee, her terrible aura crawling off her. Aoi spilled half of her juice box on her lap, while Ryosuke turned pale.

Takaki Yuya saw Aoi and approached her. He outstretched his hand to introduce himself when she received a slap in his hand.

“Don’t touch her, Bakaki!” Izanami threatened.

“I just want to know Aoi-chan.” Yuya said while swollen red hands.

Izanami glared at him.

“Whatever.” She spat at him. Yuya sighed and smiled at Aoi kindly.

Aoi smiled back nervously and Izanami shook her head.

“Takaki-senpai and Takarada-senpai really resembles Hihara-senpai and Yaotome-senpai...” Aoi thought to herself. Daiki and Reiko magically appeared next to the staircase. The bratty girl suddenly noticed Kei eating with the others.

“This doesn’t seem right... If Kei’s here, where’s the ?”  Reiko loudly demanded to Daiki. Kei glared at her. Fumiko just stared at her fiancé sadly and sighed.

The food arrived in a silver platter, to Aoi and Hitomi’s surprise. They eyed the food with awe before they realized it was real.

“Gourmet...” Hitomi muttered and nodded to herself. The bespectacled girl closed her eyes and took off her glasses while cleaning them with a handkerchief. Afterwards, the two bade goodbye and Mieko joined them.

“You should take your lunch again with us soon.” Izanami said to her before leaving. She smiled at her senior and proceeded to go downstairs with Hitomi and Mieko when someone suddenly grabbed her hands. It was none other than Yuri.

“Let’s go back together.” He said to her.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Kei was already going downstairs with Kota and Yuya when he saw Fumiko walking with someone. He took time to stare at them when he recognized the person she was with.

“... Saiga Hiroki.” He muttered under his breath. He wondered why he was with Fumiko, and shrugged his shoulders.

“... Why should I care?” He told himself and headed back. Kei took one last glance at the two.

But the image of them together never left his mind. He doesn’t know why.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Dismissal time came, and Aoi tried to dash her way out of the school to get away from her supposed master, Yuri. She was about to go downstairs when Yuri pulled her sleeves.

“Where are you going?” He asked.

“To the hospital.” She answered and started running. Yuri grabbed her shoulders, leaving Aoi stunned.

“I’m coming with you.” He said and they proceeded to his car. Aoi wasn’t able to protest.

As soon as they reached the hospital, she immediately went to her mother’s room with Yuri following her. They opened a door, labelled 205, and went inside. Yabu Kota’s older sister, Chigusa, was there.

“Aoi-chan, she collapsed again while walking at the garden a while ago.” She said with a serious tone. She checked her clipboard for statistics.

Aoi held her mother’s hand and her eyes started swelling with tears. Yuri didn’t know what to do, but he suddenly embraced Aoi from behind. Aoi took time and cried on his chest. He stared at Aoi’s mother. Little by little, Aoi became exhausted and fell asleep. Yuri carried her to the couch and used his blazer to cover her.

“... Please be strong, Fuurin-san.” He whispered to Aoi’s mother.

He went out of the room and proceeded to the receptionist.

“I’ll pay the bills of Fuurin Rina.” He said.

The receptionist understood and nodded.

“If ever there are additional payments, just charge it to my account.” He said and went up again. Yuri went back to room 205 and Aoi’s head.

 “... I love you. Please don’t cry again.” He whispered to her ear and rested his head beside Aoi.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Fuurin Rina was already awake as she felt the sun on her face. The two teenagers were there on the couch, Aoi blanketed with Yuri’s blazer, while Yuri slept beside her, his head resting on her shoulder. Rina smiled at this.

“... Young love.” She muttered and watched them.

To be continued~