Welcome to Kamikui Academy!

Lovelost Elegy

©Team AiMai

AmeDrops X KuronekoBurijio

Lovelost Elegy

Disclaimer: We do not own Hey! Say! JUMP or Johnny & Associates. All events are entirely fictional.

Lovelost Elegy Chapter 12: Welcome to Kamikui Academy!

Fumiko nodded at Noriko and Hikaru. She smiled at Aoi and walked away the other three. A fat cat was seen trolling along and followed Noriko and Hikaru.

“... So they are the Student Council members.” Aoi thought to herself.

Aoi joined the group of incoming freshman. There is a platform placed in front of a building. The four seniors stepped on it. The female who approached Fumiko got hold of a microphone and started speaking.

“Good morning, incoming freshmen. I’m Hihara Noriko, the incoming school year’s student council president. We are the four members of the Student Council. Welcome to the campus tour!” Noriko announced happily as her cat jumped to her hands.

Aoi listened to Noriko deliver her speech someone dropped her bag in front of her. She helped the girl pick up her things.

“Thank you very much.” The girl said with a smile. Aoi smiled back.

She saw the girl: Short haired, and really cute. Her face looks familiar but she couldn’t point out where she had seen her face. The girl grinned at her.

“Oh, umm... I think you should go back to the elementary division... Hihara-senpai’s delivering her speech to the incoming freshmen.” Aoi recommended her. The girl shook her head.

“I’m a freshman too!” She beamed.

Aoi twitched and laughed to herself. Suddenly, the girl held Aoi’s arms.

“Can we be friends?” the girl asked bluntly, but happily.

Aoi was shocked with her question, but she just nodded. The girl smiled at her brightly.

“Yay! Nice to meet you, I’m Kagamine Mieko.” The girl introduced herself excitedly.

“I’m Fuurin Aoi. Nice to meet you too.” Aoi replied awkwardly. This is the first time that she encountered a rich girl with the same age as hers. Mieko smiled at her. She’s shorter than Aoi. She could be mistaken for an elementary student but she’s pretty, indeed.

“Do you already know the four Student Council members?” Mieko asked.

“Not that much.” She answered.

“The one speaking on the microphone is Hihara Noriko-senpai, she’s really cool. I admire her.” She giggled.

“You seem to really admire her...”

“ You bet! She’s the best senpai ever! The one standing beside her is Yaotome Hikaru-senpai. He’s the Vice-President. He might not look that responsible but believe me, the whole student body respects him. The one with the long black hair is Morimoto Fumiko-senpai, she’s really kind and everyone addresses her as the school princess. She’s great and the last one is Inoo Kei-senpai. He’s handsome, indeed.” Mieko nodded.

“Kagamine-san, why do you know them well?” she asked without thinking.

“I graduated middle school here. Please call me Mieko.” Mieko answered with a smile.

Noriko finished speaking in the microphone and she dispatched the guides. Aoi saw Izanami approach them.

“Aoi-chan, how are you?” Izanami hugged her.

“I’m fine, Izanami-senpai. Thank you for the other day and also for the uniform.” She shyly answered.

“It fits?” Izanami looked amazed as she observed Aoi’s body.

“Ye-yes.” She stuttered.

“I’m glad. Honestly, I just guessed your size.” Izanami said with a smile.

Aoi blushed.

“... Guess? Is that possible?” she wondered.

“Alright, let’s begin the tour.” Izanami shouted so that the group could hear her well.

They began the tour. They started first with the Main Building. It is where the offices were located. Like everything in Kamikui, the falcon crest was present. One of the landmarks was the elegant fountain. They entered the building and the inside was fully air-conditioned. The stairs looked elegant. Marble statues were decorated inside.

Their next stop is the gymnasium, which was really huge. It could fit a lot of people.

 They went next to the cafeteria. Free food was given out. Aoi was amazed at each location they went to.

 Their last stop is the high school building. Aoi’s eyes thwarted from one place to another. It’s really huge, and reminded one of a fairy tale castle. Aoi felt excited on studying at Kamikui Academy.

“Alright everyone, this is the end of the tour. We just showed you the places that you need to know so that you won’t get lost on your first day. The other places not included in the tour will be placed on your map that will be given once the school year starts. See you around.” Izanami smiled at them and waved her hand.

Aoi walked with Mieko to the main gate. Mieko offered her a ride home since the girl offered her kindly. Once Mieko’s driver arrived, they rode Mieko’s car. While they were driving to her house, she noticed a billboard with a girl that looked very much like Mieko. The same cute smile, the short hair, and everything that resembled Mieko.

Aoi was shocked when she saw the name at the bottom of the billboard. “Kagamine Mieko.”

“So you’ve found me.” Mieko said with amusement.

“Mieko-chan, you’re a model?” she asked.

Mieko nodded and giggled.

“I’m a model yet I’m soooo short!” Mieko pouted.

Aoi just stared at her friend. She’s really shocked. She didn’t know that she was talking to a celebrity all along.

“Don’t worry, I’m not like the others.” Mieko assured her.

She nodded. She was left in awe. Mieko rested her head on the seat until they came to a stop.

“So this is your house?” Mieko asked in amazement.

Aoi nodded. Mieko observed the house.

“Amazing, this is the first time I saw a cute house like this.” She exclaimed.

Aoi blushed at the compliment. This is the first time that someone praised their humble home.

“...She’s really a good person with such a cute attitude!” She thought to herself.

“I’ll see you at school soon.” Mieko said and hugged her new found friend.

Aoi nodded and waved. She watched the car disappear from her sight. She sighed happily. Once she got inside the house, she plopped on the couch from exhaustion.

“...I’m really lucky.” She said to herself

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Izanami and Fumiko were talking about the tour when Fumiko saw Kei walk past them.

“See you later, Kei-kun.” She said with an unsure tone.

Kei just looked at her and started walking to his car. Fumiko just stared at the car. Izanami just sighed as Kei’s car whirred away.

“... Why does he have to be like that?” Fumiko sighed sadly as she stood watch on Kei’s car, going farther away.

“Fumi, let’s go and eat our lunch with the others.” Izanami said while linking her arms with Fumiko’s.

Fumiko weakly nodded and they walked to where Noriko and Hikaru are.

To be continued~