Enter Kei and Fumiko

Lovelost Elegy

©Team AiMai

AmeDrops X KuronekoBurijio

Lovelost Elegy

Disclaimer: We do not own Hey! Say! JUMP or Johnny & Associates. All events are entirely fictional.

Lovelost Elegy Chapter 11: Enter Kei and Fumiko

Izanami began talking about her “interesting story”. The older girl sounded really pissed.

“I asked Noriko to fetch me at my mother’s shop so that she could accompany me. Fumi’s not around, and I was really bored. Noriko and I decided to stroll around the mall and a girl bumped into me. Out sputters the contents of my great bag! I expected her to help me up but no help came at all, not to mention that she didn’t even bother to apologize. Noriko helped me up. I glared at the . Nothing happened. I wish I had a grenade or something.” Izanami narrated sarcastically. Yuya looked bored.

“Who is the girl?” Yuri asked.

“Do you know someone named Takahata Saeko?” Noriko asked him back.

“Nope.” He shook his head.

“She’s the one who bumped onto me. That .” Izanami banged on the table so hard, Yuya’s eyes widened.

“She is Kei’s girlfriend.” Noriko nodded with distaste and crossed her arms.

“What? I thought that he’s already engaged with Fumiko-senpai.” Yuri said with confusion.

“Well, he has a girlfriend.” Izanami said.

“Eh, what would happen then?” Yuri asked.

“Well, I don’t know. What pissed me the most is what she said to Nami.” Noriko scoffed.

“Well, what did she say?” Yuri asked intently.

Noriko cleared and mimicked Saeko’s voice.

“I don’t need to apologize to you. You’re nothing.”

“What the hell?” Yuri exclaimed with an annoyed tone. Even if Izanami occasionally was a man hater, Yuri still had respects for his senior.

“She’ll experience hell once I see her face again.” Izanami said with a grim expression on her face and crunched her fists.

Yuri looked at Yuya. He just shook his head.

“... This would be an interesting school year with two people experiencing hell.” He smirked.

They just sat there plotting when they heard footsteps. They turned to the stairs and saw Inoo Kei with a girl. Yuri and Izanami’s eyes narrowed.

“... She must be that Saeko.” He thought to himself.

Izanami glared at the two. 

“Kei, just because Fumi’s not around doesn’t mean that you could bring that here in her peaceful territory.” Izanami whispered loudly to Kei without removing her intense gaze.

“We’re customers, Nami.” Kei said calmly and walked past them. They sat on another table.

Yuya tried to calm Izanami down but she removed his hands off her shoulders.

“Don’t touch me,  Baka-ki!” Another firm slap on Yuya’s palm was delivered.

“I’m leaving. I can’t stand breathing the same air as her. Remind the waitresses to spray a disinfectant. ” She announced and stormed out of the room. Saeko glared at her.

As soon as Izanami was out of sight, the remaining three stood up to follow her. They don’t want to see Kei and Saeko together.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Fumiko was lying comfortable on her bed. She decided to take a break from Furyu since she was exhausted. Fumiko needed to rest and prepare for the campus tour tomorrow, too.  She’s in a comfortable position when she heard a soft knock on the door.

“Fumi, can I come in?” she heard her mother asked.

“Sure, okaa-sama.” She answered.

Morimoto Kimiko entered the room and closed the door gently. She smiled at her daughter lovingly. Fumiko smiled back.

“Fumi, we’re going to have dinner with the Inoo’s tomorrow.” She said.

Fumiko’s smile slowly faded. She just nodded. Kimiko saw her mother’s face.

“Is there something wrong, Fumi?” She asked worriedly.

“No, nothing at all.” Fumiko answered softly.

Kimiko stared at her daughter. Knowing that Fumiko won’t really tell her what was wrong, she started opening the door.

“If you need someone to talk to, I’m here.” Then she left.

Fumiko just sighed. Tears are already escaping her eyes.

“... I would see him again.” She said to herself. She buried her face in a pillow.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Aoi was preparing herself for the campus tour. She’s really nervous.

“... I might see him again.” She said to herself, rubbing her hands nervously.

She’s really nervous and at the same time excited. She might be able to properly thank Izanami and Fumiko for their help. She got her bag and locked the doors.

Aoi sighed as she realized how much she missed her mother terribly. The times when she’ll cook beautiful food for breakfast, and her heart warming smile that told her to be careful. The girl started walking to school as birds chirped and the cars zoomed.

 

 It’s another busy day. She reached the gate of Kamikui Academy and entered it. There are already a lot of people inside, forming lines. The other people chattered along as they showed off their gadgets or clothing or whatnot.

“... They’re rich kids.” She thought to herself.

A hand touched her shoulders. She looked at the person and saw Fumiko smiling at her with another senior

 “... Are they a couple?” she wondered.

“It’s been a while, Aoi-chan.” Fumiko greeted her.

“Fumiko-senpai, thank you for last time.” She bowed.

“You’re welcome.” Fumiko smiled at her. She turned the boy next to her.

“Why don’t you introduce yourself, Kei-kun.” She suggested. The guy looked at Aoi and flashed his smile. This made Aoi blush. He outstretched his hand.

“Nice to meet you, I’m Inoo Kei, a senior.” He said. Aoi took his outstretched hand.

“I’m Fu-fuurin A-aoi. Nice to meet you too.” She stuttered. He smiled again at her.

“... His hands are soft... just like a girl’s hand...” she thought to herself.

Two people approached them.

“Fumi, shall we start then?” the female asked.

To be continued~