Johnny's Suspicions

Lovelost Elegy

©Team AiMai

AmeDrops X KuronekoBurijio

Lovelost Elegy

Disclaimer: We do not own Hey! Say! JUMP or Johnny & Associates. All events are entirely fictional.

Lovelost Elegy Chapter 30: Johnny’s Suspicions

Yuri crossed his arms and yawned as he loitered inside Yura’s dresser. Aoi, frustrated because she needed to change her clothes, pushed Yuri forcefully outside and grunted.

“You stinking ert!” She exclaimed and shut the door, locking it securely.

Yuri smirked, placed his hands on his pockets and giggled to himself. Unbeknownst to the two of them, Johnny was spying. He wiped the sweat off his forehead, and pressed his buzzer.

“ Get me Yura and Yuri.” He requested and crossed his arms.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Yura and Yuri arrived in Johnny’s office within a few minutes and Johnny looked disappointed on his swivel chair.

“Lemme get this straight, are you two dating?” He asked rather bluntly. Yuri and Yura looked at each other with a puzzled look.

 “What? That sounds absurd, boss! What’s up with your head?” Yuri giggled nervously.

“You two keep blushing when one touches the other and Yura looks more like a girl. It would be understandable if you had the same age as that er, 12 year old member of y Zone. But no! You are, hmmm. Around 18, am I right?” Johnny stood up and looked demanding.

Aoi gasped and looked nervously at Yuri. She looked rather pitiful.

“Are you hiding something, Yura-kun? He asked her.

Aoi hesitated for a while. The tension didn’t subside as Johnny didn’t remove his eyes off Yura’s. She looked one last look at Yuri and sighed.

“Johnny-san, my real name is Fuurin Aoi and I’m not a boy.” She confessed.

Kitagawa Johnny had his eyes wide open and his mouth agape.

“Do you have a reason for doing this?” He asked her, coughing.

Aoi nodded.

“And what is it?”

Aoi sighed once more and told her story.

“It’s for my mother. She’s down with a heart problem and I have no idea where to get cash. So I turned in to your television ads and this is how I got here.” Aoi took off the wig and revealed her long locks.

Johnny blinked. His expression softened.

“Who knows your secret?” Johnny asked.

“I do.” Yuri answered.

Johnny sighed. One last glare, and he smiled at the two.

“I will let this pass. You have a valid reason. Just inform me when you two developed a romantic relationship.” He said with a smile then they dismissed them.

 

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Yuri and Aoi were still shaking when they got back to Yuri’s mansion. Both, however were relieved when Johnny accepted Aoi’s reason for dressing up as Yura.

 “... Ro-romantic re-relationsip?” She stuttered quietly which made Yuri look at her worriedly. They were in the living room, and Aoi’s eyes widened when she noticed that Yuri was getting too close to her.

 “Johnny-san said that we should inform him if we’re already on a relationship, right?” Yuri asked out of the blue.

Aoi weakly nodded, and noticed Yuri getting something inside his pockets. Yuri fished out a small box and took out something shiny, placing it on Aoi’s neck.

Aoi was flabbergasted when Yuri suddenly hugged her and kissed her on her lips. The girl stopped breathing, and found herself giving in. Yuri suddenly broke the kiss.

“I love you, Fuurin Aoi.” He said to her while her hair.

She felt tears escaping her eyes. She felt happiness swirl in her.

“I love you too, Chinen Yuri.” She said and hugged him tightly.

“We should immediately inform Johnny-san.” He said to her and they laughed. They stared again at each other’s eyes. They’re not saying anything but it was as if their gazes are conversing with each other. Yuri stared at her petal soft lips and kissed it again, this time their kiss was long and passionate. They were in the middle of it when they heard the rolling of luggage and the clicking of heels. They immediately broke away and looked at the doorstep. They saw Yuri’s parents grinning at them widely. They both blushed. They were like kids caught doing something stupid.

“Don’t mind us.” Yuri’s mother said she and tugged her husband on his sleeves, dragging him upstairs.

They were walking to the room when they glanced again at their son and his love. They smiled.

“Finally, he found someone that could make him happy.” Yuri’s mother said to her husband. Yuri’s father just nodded and they went to their room, allowing the two downstairs some privacy.

Yuri and Aoi were blushing madly. He hugged her again tightly. She hugged her back. They stared again at each other and kissed again without any bother, Aoi’s butterfly necklace glimmering against the light.

To be continued~