Confessions, Confessions

I'm Related to MBLAQ???

Yuri’s POV

During recess I was with sitting Minzy and Taemin when L.Joe came up to me with a worried frown upon his face. Chunji was trailing along behind him. I looked behind the both of them and saw the others not so far away from where we were. Ricky and Changjo exchanged knowing glances. Did they tell L.Joe what happened this morning with Sohyun?

All of a sudden, Minzy began blushing like crazy and covered her face with Taemin’s lunchbox lid. Hmmm, does Minzy like him? Or Chunji? I can’t tell, since she refused to look up to them.

“I heard what happened in class today,” L.Joe said the minute he approached, confirming my thoughts. “Are you okay? Did she hurt you? Did she threaten you? Ricky and Changjo told me about it.”

Chunji smirked. “Dude, give her space to breathe." He turned to me. "They told us that you stood up to that girl,” he exclaimed, laughing gleefully. “It’s about time someone finally had the guts to do so!”

Minzy let out a tiny giggle.

L.Joe frowned at Chunji. “Yah, it’s not a laughing matter. It’s serious. She could have gotten hurt. You know how jealous and . . . mean . . . Sohyun can be,” he scolded his friend. “If she doesn’t stop this nonsense behavior, one day . . .” He left it hanging.

Chunji rolled his eyes. “Please, just tell L.Joe that you’re perfectly capable of taking care of yourself.” He rolled his eyes and I agree with him. He turned to L.Joe. “Look, you paranoid person, does she look traumatized? Is she crying? Is she saying how much she wished she was back in China? No. To be honest, I don’t see the big problem here. Yeah, so Sohyun had a showdown with her, but she got stumped in the end, right?”

If looks could kill, Chunjiwould be dead by now. L.Joe glared murderously at him. “You are the —” he started to say when I thought it was the best time to intervene.

 “L.Joe, I’m fine,” I spoke up loudly, cutting him off. I smiled sweetly. “I took care of it.”

“You should have seen her today!” Taemin gushed proudly and I blushed, wishing he’d shut up. “She was amazing! Standing up to Sohyun-sshi! Omo, I wouldn’t be able to do that! She’s something.”

“Yah, didn’t I say enough?” Minzy scolded, being herself again, looking up from the cover. Taemin winced and looked around to busy himself with. He settled on munching on his salad.

“Is the cover an interesting thing to look at, Minzy?” I teased.

Her face turned a light shade of pink and she went back to hiding her face behind the cover. “Babo,” I heard her mutter. “I’ll get back for this, Lee Yuri, I swear on my life I would.”

I burst out laughing. But then I remembered that we still had company and turned to see L.Joe still looking worried. I stood up and hugged him. “I’m fine,” I told him, giggling when I saw his surprised look. “Really. I’ll let you know if I’m not, okay? Don’t worry too much about me.”

“He only does this whenever he’s in — owww.” Chunji started to say, sniggering. But L.Joe nudged him hard and he winced, groaning in pain, clutching his stomach.

L.Joe turned back to me. “Well, if like that, then I’ll see you at science. Last period, remember that.”

I rolled my eyes. “Oh no, it’s the first period of the day,” I shot back but I was smiling.

He ruffled my hair playfully, bowing to my friends, before walking off. Chunji did the same, except he gave a wink and a peace-out sign.

I immediately turned back to Minzy who suddenly went really quiet. “Do you like L.Joe?” Taemin and I asked at the same time.

She blushed furiously. “A – Anniyo,” she stuttered nervously. She avoided looking into our eyes. “I don’t like him.”

Taemin arched an eyebrow. “Oh? Then how do you explain why you suddenly went so shy and quiet the moment he came up to us?” he demanded to know. “I know you like him! You can’t lie. I’ve been your friend long enough to know.”

“Or . . . it’s Chunji who you have a crush on,” I spoke up, putting the pieces together.

Minzy blushed even deeper.

Aha! Jackpot!

“Omo!” I squealed loudly, making L.Joe and Chunji and other nearby students turned to us. Taemin burst out laughing as well while Minzy scowled deeply at us yet blushed like crazy.

“Yah, shhh! I don’t want the whole world know that I like Chunji!” she choked in a staged whisper, her eyes wide and rounder than normal. She looked around to see if anyone heard.

We were still laughing out loud, not caring if people were looking at us. Right then, Niel looked up as soon as Chunji and L.Joe returned to where they were and frowned in confusion. I caught his eye and just gave him a smile.

Minzy whacked me. “Yah, enough! Don’t let him see I like him! Shhh!” she wailed but she was laughing at the same time.

“Okay, okay,” I said, trying to catch my breath. “If you want, I could try setting you two up. It’s no problem to me, really.”

Yuri!

Taemin started to laugh again and Minzy buried her head underneath her jacket in frustration. People were still giving us weird looks.

Omo, I gotta love my friends.

 

Mir’s POV

After I dropped Yuri home, just as I was about to leave, the front door opened and Joon stepped out to the front porch. “Eh, Cheolyong, can I talk to you for a short while?” he asked.

Yuri and I exchanged glances but shrugged and I nodded, wodnering what he wanted to talk to me about. He only called me by my actual name whenever he wanted to tell me something serious, and this must be serious. I followed her inside and followed Joon up to his room. Yuri gave me a reassuring smile before going into her room.

He closed the door behind him and turned around to face me. I have a feeling that he’s not going to beat around the bush. “Do you like my sister?” he asked. Ah, yeap, I was correct.

“Yes,” I replied without any hesitation.

His mouth twitched and I knew he didn’t want me to say that. “You know,” he said slowly as if he’s trying to make me change my mind, “I think my sister has a boyfriend in China.”

“Yeah, but he has no idea who she really is,” was what I replied.

He glared at me. “It’s too soon,” he said, getting right to the point. “Yuri just got here. I don’t want to see her get hurt.”

“I know it’s too soon,” I replied exasperatedly, leaning against the door. “But that doesn’t stop me from liking her. It’s not like I will hit on her. I want to get to know her first, you know? I want her to get used to me.”

“Wait, so you’re still going to ask her out?”

“Eventually,” I replied, “when the time is right. But right now, she needs to settle down and get used to all the new surroundings first. I don’t want to rush her. And I also want to see if she feels the same way about me too.”

“Oh, I bet she will like you,” I heard him muttering and he looked down on the floor.

“Chincha?” I asked eagerly.

He scowled. “You did not hear me say that.”

Talk about a hundred-eighty degree.

“Aish, don’t be like that!” I said frustrated but deep down I was wondering if it was true. “Come on, if your sister and I go out, you know that she’s with me and that she’ll be safe. Don’t you trust me?”

“No.”

Ouch.

He sighed. “You know what, just don’t hurt her or else I will kill you. I mean it.” He looked at me and raised a fist, signaling that he would smash my face if I ever hurt her.

“I promise.”

“But one question . . .”

“Neh?”

“What if she’s still in love with her boyfriend?” he asked me.

I shrugged, but I was feeling like my heart was burning with pain at the thought of that. “I’ll just let her go,” I replied. “What else can I do but to let her go if she still has feelings for him?”

He nodded. “That’s really mature of you. It looks like you are finally growing up.”

I rolled my eyes. “Can I go now?”

“So impatient for what?” he suddenly teased, smiling. “Ah, go if you want. I was about to suggest if you could stay and possibly help Yuri with her homework. I think that she is having problems with her math.”

My eyes lit up. “Chincha? You’d let me stay and be with her?”

“Maybe . . .”

Hyung!

Aish. Ignoring him, I went to Yuri’s room. I knocked on the door and a few seconds later, she came out. She had her towel around her shoulder and she was drying her wet hair. She’d changed from her uniform to a pink singlet (which showed a bit of cleavage, damnit) and a light blue shorts.

“Neh?”

“Your brother said that I can help you with your homework,” I told her.

She blushed. “Uh, it’s okay,” she replied. “The only homework I have is math and L.Joe said he’ll come and help me with it. He should be coming any time now. But you’re welcomed to stay and watched.”

I tried not to let my disappointment show. “Oh. Er, that’s okay then. I’ll let you guys do your work.” I looked down. “You’re going to wear like that when he comes? Don’t you think you need to . . . er . . . cover up a bit more?”

She looked down and frowned. “Oh yeah, you’re right.” She went back in and wore a cardigan.

That wasn’t what I meant. Aish.

Ding dong!

She smiled and walked passed me and down the stairs to let L.Joe in. “Hi!” she said bubbly and I knew it meant that he was here.

I sighed heavily, trying not to let this bubble of jealousy take over me. “What am I, invisible?”

Joon’s door opened and he popped his head out and grinned at me. “Looks like you might have a bit of some competition,” he remarked slyly before going back into his room.

I shook my head and turned around to see Yuri and L.Joe coming up the stairs, chatting and laughing. I tried to put on a smile but I felt like it came out forced. “Hi,” I said. “Yuri-yah, I’ll be going now, okay? I’ll pick you up tomorrow morning to school.” I started to make my way down the stairs.

“Ah, Cheolyong sunbae?” she called as I walked passed her. “You do know that tomorrow is a Saturday?”

Oh right.

“Monday then,” I said lamely and hurriedly rushed out of the house, hoping she wouldn’t see the flustered side of me. I put my helmet on and drove away from her house.

 

L.Joe’s POV

Looks like I’ve got some competition. Does this mean he drives her to school every day? Wait, I’m sure he rides a motorcycle. Isn’t that sort of dangerous? I think there have been are a lot of car accidents recently involving motorcyclist.

I shook my head as I tried to concentrate on trying to teach Yuri math.

Why do I feel like this?

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kekeke, double update because I'm so nice! And because I won't have time to do so tomorrow or Thursday D:

Sooo... enjoy~! :D

Don't worry, I've already written until chapter thirteen so yeah~ (: hope you enjoy! And oh my...L.Joe and Mir.. o.o And Minzy likes Chunji! Hehehe :D