Apartments and Jealousy

I'm Related to MBLAQ???

 

Joon’s POV

MBLAQ bought an apartment. It took us two days to move our stuff in and unpack. Now all that’s left is Yuri’s room — whenever she comes over to stay overnight — and the living room.

All our rooms and the kitchen are finished. When we stepped into our rooms to see what would be our new home, we were awed.

“Time to get starting,” Seungho spoke up as we all went back into the messy living room filled with carton of boxes and sofas wrapped in plastic. “The furniture isn’t going to move by itself.”

Yuri and Teen Top came to help us. We were really grateful for that. The more helping hands, the faster we can get things done. Because there were so many of them, CAP, Ricky and Changjo helped us in the living room while Niel, L.Joe and Chunji helped Yuri inside her room.

From outside, we could hear Chunji saying to L.Joe, “Yah, L.Joe, can you help me move the bed over to that corner?”

“‘Kay,” L.Joe replied.

There was a cough.

“Ooh, Niel, are you okay?” Yuri asked worriedly. “Too much dust?”

“Have I ever told you how much I hate it whenever my mom makes me clean my bookcase?” he asked.

“Ha,” L.Joe snickered.

“Stop laughing and start carrying!” Chunji yelled at him.

Outside, CAP, Ricky and Changjo all shook their heads and chuckled softly. “Same as usual,” they said.

CAP looked up and grinned. “When it was our time to move into the apartment all of us live in now, this was what happened between the three of them as well,” he explained. “The three of us were stuck doing the living room and kitchen and they were in charge of all of our rooms.”

Ricky burst out laughing from where he was wiping the dust off the objects near the shelf. “I remember L.Joe hyung dropped the bed and the leg crushed his toe,” he said, doubling over.

Changjo laughed as well. “Oh yeah, I remember that too,” he added.

We all laughed when suddenly we heard a loud cry of pain in the room.

“Ow!” L.Joe yelped.

“Oh hyung, did you drop the bed on your toes again like last time?” Niel asked.

“Shut up, it’s not funny,” L.Joe growled as we heard Chunji and Niel laughing.

Yuri came rushing out of the room with a smile on her lips as she went to the fridge and got a can of cold Coke. She hurried back into the room. “Here, press this against your toe. It should cool the pain,” she said.

Seungho shook his head. “Ever the caring person she is,” he remarked.

Mir shrugged. “That’s just the way Yuri is,” he said. “She’s always caring and thoughtful toward others, always putting them before her.”

“She’s got scars to prove them too,” I muttered.

Her scars Sohyun gave her were still visible. Sadly, the doctor said that there was nothing much they could do for that. Every time I see them, I get mad and had to remind myself that Sohyun is out of her life.

I wonder how Mir feels every time he sees them as well. He must probably feel the same.

What about Yuri?

“Hyung?” Cheon Doong said, snapping his fingers.

“Bwoh?” I asked, confused.

He smiled gently. “I asked what do you want to eat for lunch? I’ll go ask for take away,” he said patiently even though it looked as though he’d asked me a couple of times.

I looked at the clock. It was one in the afternoon. We’d been working from eight to one. “Oh, er, anything would do,” I replied.

He nodded and walked out of the apartment with a paper of our orders in one hand and money in the other. When he left, everyone decided to take a break for awhile.

“Hyung, you were thinking about Yuri’s scar right?” Mir asked.

I looked at him. “How did you know?”

“Because I heard what you said about her having scars to prove how much she cares about people before her,” he replied.

I nodded, sighing. “Sometimes I wish she’d be a bit more . . . selfish,” I said. “I mean, she’s so nice! She can never say no!”

Yuri walked out with the guys and we shut up. She walked over to the fridge and took a can drink out. She popped the can open and took a big sip. “Ah . . .”

“Eh, Yuri-yah, can you get a can of Coke for me too?” I asked her.

“Andwae.”

G.O raised an eyebrow. “So much for never saying ‘no’, huh?” he murmured, smirking.

“Shut up,” I frowned, getting up to get one for myself as she passed Teen Top each a can drink.

“Joon, get one for me too,” Seungho said. “And for the rest of us too.”

Sighing, I got one for them. When I turned around I was shocked I nearly dropped the can drinks onto my feet.

L.Joe and Yuri were sitting awfully too close to one another. L.Joe had one hand over her shoulder, the other on her thigh and she was giggling like she didn’t notice it at all. Then she leaned on his shoulder tiredly and he hugged her tightly, nuzzling her.

Mir was giving them death glares.

I gulped. He was jealous.

Teen Top looked as though it was normal while the rest of MBLAQ looked worriedly at Mir.

“Yuri-yah,” I called out to her but she totally ignored me.

Teen Top surrounded her. Mir’s face was so dark, filled with hatred and dirty looks at them. If Yuri did not realize it soon . . .

Cheon Doong came back with food. Good thing she sat with Mir. He looked a bit happier when she chose to sit next to him. After lunch we got back to work and Mir kept looking inside the room to see what L.Joe and Yuri were doing.

Around five in the afternoon, Chunji and Niel came out to find all of us cleaning up. The living room was now officially done.

“Where are L.Joe and Yuri?” Mir asked suspiciously, frowning. He’d been in a bad mood ever since lunch.

“Sleeping,” Niel replied, oblivious to what was going on.

His frowned deepened and he got up and walked to the room. I decided to follow him. He pushed the door opened and our jaws fell down.

Yuri was sleeping in bed with L.Joe, who had his arms wrapped tightly around her. They were facing one another. L.Joe’s arms were wrapped around her and she pressed her forehead and hands against his chest, her head tucked under his chin.

From the corner of my eyes, I saw Mir clenching his fist into a ball.

“Mir —” I started to say.

But Mir had turned and walked away from the room. A few seconds later I heard the front door slammed and knew he had gone out to cool his anger down. I didn’t blame him.

I’d feel jealous too.

But Yuri-yah, what are you doing?

I walked out to see all the other bewildered people staring at the front door, as though they’re hoping Mir would come back in with his usual goofy smile and that everything would be all right again. They turned to me when I came back to them.

“What happened?” Cheon Doong’s curious mind made him asked.

I shrugged, sighing, as I sat down next to him on our newly clean sofa. “L.Joe and Yuri are sleeping together in bed,” I replied, knowing that they wouldn’t think there was a double meaning.

Yuri wasn’t like that.

However, Teen Top knew what I meant — just like everybody else — but still frowned. Their frown, though, was more in confusion rather than pity for Mir or aghast in Yuri.

“Wae?” Ricky asked.

“Why what?” G.O asked back.

“Why is Mir hyung jealous?” CAP asked on every Teen Top member’s behalf. “I mean, Yuri and L.Joe are close like that.”

Chunji nodded. “They’re always cuddling up with one another but they don’t have that sort of feelings for each other. L.Joe thinks of her as a sister and Yuri really loves Mir. He has no reason to be jealous. She wouldn’t cheat on him.”

Even though they mean well and weren’t trying to make and conflicts, conflicts was what was stirred up with their words.

Seungho shrugged but he was obviously upset that they didn’t seem it like it was a big deal. “Well,” he said, trying to maintain self-control in the volume of his voice, “it’s like saying you see Minzy and L.Joe being so close together enough to sleep with each other. Even though you know she’d never look at L.Joe that way, doesn’t something still trigger? After all, she’s your girlfriend, not his.”

Chunji grimaced and Seungho’s point was proven. “I guess that’s true,” he admitted.

G.O and I exchanged worried glances. Please don’t let Mir do anything stupid.

There’s no telling what he’ll do when he’s jealous.

 

Mir’s POV

Jealousy.

That was exactly what I was feeling right now. It was probably the worst feeling ever in the world. It eats you up inside, wrenching everything, your fingers tingling to hit something — hit the person who made you jealous — with a ball of fury floating around in you, a burning and aching sensation at the pit of your stomach.

I was jealous of L.Joe.

Yuri never does anything like this with me and I’m her boyfriend. She doesn’t even let me touch her ever since graduation day yet she sleeps with L.Joe? He’s not her boyfriend, I am!

I sighed, stopping at the park. I sat down at the bench and looked around. Aish, ottoke? Yuri obviously doesn’t realize it and I don’t want to make her upset by telling her or anything. But it really gets to me.

I sighed again.

I felt something warm wrapped around my neck and I looked up to see Yuri staring down at me with her warm and concerned eyes. She came round and sat next to me, taking my hand. She looked absolutely guilty and deeply ashamed of herself.

“Yuri . . .”

She burst into tears. “Mianhae! I didn’t mean to hurt you!” she cried, burying her face in her hands in shame. “It’s just that L.Joe and I are always so close like this but I should have thought about you as well. I didn’t mean to make you jealous or make you hate him. I’m really sorry. I —”

I removed her hands from her face and clamped shut to keep her from talking. “Yuri ah,” I said softly. This is why I didn't want to tell her, though I suspect that Joon must have told her. He is not one to keep quiet about his displeasure. Stupid hyung. “Yes, you hurt me with your actions but I knew you didn’t mean it so I don’t blame you.”

“Yes, you do,” she mumbled. “You’re upset I don’t do this kind of thing with you.”

Aish, how did she know?

“Well, maybe a little bit,” I replied. She raised an eyebrow through her tears and I sighed. “Okay, yeah,” I admitted. But I grasped her chin and made her look up to me. “But that’ll never stop me from loving you, okay? I still love you.”

She smiled faintly and I wiped her tears away. I kissed her and she kissed me back. “I can’t promise I will never be jealous again, but I do promise to love you always,” I whispered.

“I love you too,” she whispered back, kissing me. “I love you, Cheolyong Oppa.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, Mir Oppa is jealous D:

At least Yuri acknowledged her. And come on, who wouldn't want being close to L.Joe? iknowiwant >.<

keeee. (: i miss updating!