They're Back!

I'm Related to MBLAQ???

 

Yuri’s POV

Ring, ring!

My eyes flew opened. What was that noise?

Ring, ring!

Oh. It was the phone outside in the living room. I groaned, rolling over in my bed with my blanket over my head. I peeped out of my blanket and instantly regretted it. The sunlight shone in my eyelid through my window screen, blinding me temporarily. I opened my eyes to see a clear yellow light streaming through my window.

“Ugh,” I muttered, covering the blanket over myself again.

Ring, ring!

I groaned, lazy to move. How come the other guys didn’t pick the phone up? They’re all home today. It’s their day off! I looked at the clock. It was eight in the morning. Too early for them to be awake. No wonder.

Ring, ring!

Are you kidding me? You mean everyone else is still fast asleep? What pigs!

Ring, ring!

“Someone just pick up the damn phone!” Seungho yelled from his room.

Okay, he’s up. Maybe he’ll have the sense to go pick up the phone. Maybe he will get irritated and answer it himself. Maybe he will be better than the other lazy pigs, proving that he is not that lazy after all. Maybe —

Ring, ring!

No luck. Damnit. Sighing, I started to get up from my bed to answer the phone.

Ring, ring!

Just as I was about to turn the doorknob, the ringing stopped and I heard my brother saying to the caller, “Yeobeosaeyo?”

I’m pretty sure the whole apartment was a lot more relaxed and relieved the moment we heard Joon picking up the phone because it meant that we could all go back to sleep. I turned around and got back into bed. Yay, I missed you, bed.

I was about to drift off into another deep slumber when I felt my body shaking and that someone had his hands on my shoulder. I turned and saw my brother above me. “What?” I snapped, annoyed that he would disrupt my beauty sleep. Damn, if only I could wipe that cheerful smile on his face. Does he think that it’s funny to wake me up when I need my sleep!

I was imagining of torturing him in many ways I can think of. Hehe, that was a good imagination. I thought of scorching hot water all over him, tying him to a chair with ropes and tickling his feet, or . . . or . . . oh, er. Have you ever watched Happy Tree Friends or South Park when Kenny dies? Yeah, think that. That’s how I was imaging I was torturing Joon.

Hehe, evil, yes I am.

Joon, however, looked as though he didn’t care as he sat down next to me, forcing me to move from my comfortable spot and the imaginations of torturing him got even better. Wahahaha.

“Umma and Appa are back from Busan,” he said cheerily.

Oh.

I sat up, all torturing thoughts of Joon diminished. “Was that who called just now? Why didn’t he call one of us on our hand phones?” I asked, referring to the phone call. I checked my phone. Oh. I had a lot of missed calls from Appa. It was on silent mode, that’s why I didn’t hear.

He held his phone out and I saw he had the same amount of missed calls. He shrugged. “Maybe that’s why,” he replied.

“No , Sherlock.”

He grimaced and whacked me on the shoulder. “So when do you want to go home?” he asked, playing with his phone, flipping the camera screen open and close, open and close.

“Is the renovations even done?” I asked, grabbing his hands to stop. It was getting really distracting with the clicking sounds he made.

He shrugged, flipping the phone around. It was a bad habit of his to play with his phone. “Appa told me they’re nearly done. They’re fixing up our backyard. So it’s pretty much okay to go back to the house.”

I frowned. “But I like living here,” I replied. Would this mean I won’t be able to see them anymore if I go back to my house?

He messed up my already messed-up hair. “Well, if you want, we can still see you every day,” he replied with a casual shrug. “I mean, we can come and pick you up every morning to J.Tune Camp. It’s on the way there, anyways.”

“Really?” My eyes lit up and he nodded, laughing at my enthusiasm.

“Sure, why not? Besides, Bi-sunbae is right. With you there, we work extra harder so we don’t disappoint you or anything.”

I smirked. “Obviously.”

He rolled his eyes. “Okay, okay. Go back to sleep. I’m not done with my sleep just yet.”

“How do you expect me to go to back to sleep after you’d woke me up?!” I pouted as he stood up to walk back to his room.

He paused at the doorway. “Go to Mir,” he decided. “But no dirty playing!”

I dashed out of my room, squeezing through Joon and the door, all the way to my boyfriend’s room, ignoring my brother’s tsk’ing. Mir was sleeping in his bed. So cute!

I got in next to him and snuggled up against him. He stirred, waking up. “Yuri?” he said with half-opened eye-lids.

“Shhh, go to sleep,” I told him.

He nodded, yawning.

That made me yawn. He chuckled softly, wrapping his arms around me and tucked me under his chin, giving a light kiss on my forehead. “I love you,” I heard him murmuring through my hair.

I smiled, snuggling closer. “I love you too.”

“Who was that on the phone?”

I giggled. “Just sleep.”

He pulled away from me and I pouted because I did not want him to pull away. “I can’t go back to sleep,” he replied. “Yuri ah, how do you expect to sleep when my girlfriend is so willingly sleeping in bed with me?” he said with a tease.

I blushed as he pulled me closer to his bare chest. I rolled over until I was on top of him. I leaned down to kiss him and he kissed me back, deep and tenderly. When we broke apart, I rolled off and just settled down in his chest again. “That was my dad,” I told him. “They are back from Busan.”

“So you’re going back home?”

“Yea, but Joon said that you guys can still come pick me to J.Tune Camp every day since it’s on the way,” I quickly replied.

He nodded once, scratching his chin. “That’s good. I still get to see you.”

I nodded as well. My eyes were getting heavier and I realized I was still sleepy. “Let’s sleep.”

“Why are you here, anyway?”

“Joon told me I could come here and disturb you,” I replied honestly.

He sighed, shaking his head. “Well, at least it’s me and not anyone else, although I’m not happy to be disturbed,” he replied with a frown.

I frowned. “You don’t want me?”

“No!” he yelped, sitting up abruptly, his eyes wide at the thought that he had offended me with his words but I knew he meant well.

I laughed, sitting up. I kissed him, wrapping my arms around his neck. “I know, babo,” I told him, giggling. “Gosh, you’re so cute to make fun of.” I smiled at him and pinched his cheeks.

He put his hands around my waist. “Don’t do that. I don’t want to think that I offended you. You know that I would never hurt you intentionally.” He kissed me long and deep.

I nodded after we pulled back and we went back on our backs to sleep, with me smiling as I felt Mir putting his arms around my waist.

 

A few hours later, I was getting ready to go back to my house. I was sad that I was leaving because this was like home to be but at the same time I’m not too crushed about it because I know I will still get to see the boys every day. And I was curious to see how my new room would look like. Not to mention, I haven’t seen my parents in a month. I missed them and I really missed my mom’s home cook meals.

So after lunch, Joon and I got into the car and drove all the way back to my house. The front yard still looked the same as ever but then again Umma and Appa said the only place they would renovate was our rooms and the backyard so of course the front yard and the house and all still remained the same.

Once we stepped through the front door, I looked around and immediately went up to my room. I gasped the moment I opened the door. It was so beautiful! And I really, really love it! This was the sort of room I always wanted.

It had a bunk bed with a study table, a walk-in closet, the toilet was simple, and there was even a hanging seat where I can read my book and relax!

Umma and Appa must have decided it was time I get to have the room I wanted. I love my room. And even Joon was impressed by how it turned out. We looked at each other and dashed to his room, eager to see how his room was renovated to.

We gasped the moment we opened the door.

“I love my room!” he declared, running toward his bed and jumping onto the soft mattress. He spread his arms around and snuggled up in his bed like he suffered from comfortable sleep for over a century or so. I shook my head. What a babo.

I laughed, a thought struck me. “Isn’t it ironic that you’re not living with us anymore?” I asked, leaning on the doorway, folding my arms with a smirk.

He gaped in horror at the truth of my words and sat up, groaning. He buried his face in his hands and shook it violently in depression. “Anniyo!” he wailed. “Ah, I’m going to move back! I don’t care!”

I laughed.

“What’s up?”

I turned around to see Doo Joon standing next to me. I wrapped my arms around him and gave him a tight hug. “Oppa!” I said in a surprised, sing-song voice, happy to see him.

Joon frowned. “I just remembered that I’m not living here anymore.”

Doo Joon laughed. “Well, that’s a shame,” he said, looking around my brother’s room in absolute awe. “Wow . . . this is incredible,” he remarked.

“It’s nice, right?” Joon bragged to him.

He nodded. “Yeah, I wish my room was as nice as this," he said a little wistfully.

“Too bad Joon isn’t sleeping here. In fact, Doo Joon Oppa, you can come sleepover whenever you want,” I said with an evil smirk.

Joon dived in his bed and pretended to cry while we just laughed at his silliness. Doo Joon looked down at the stairs. “Have you guys welcomed your parents back home yet?” he wanted to know.

“Omo! We forgot to do that!” Joon and I cried out and we both dashed out of the room, heading to the stairs.

As we descended down the stairs, Doo Joon, from behind us, was laughing. “Aigoo, cannot believe you can forget such important details,” he laughed. “I’d hate to think if you guys were parents. Would you forget to feed your child?”

I looked over my shoulders at him. “Yah, keep shaking your head and it will fall off!”

“Don’t worry. I won’t ‘lose my head’,” he cracked up as if he was the most hilarious person on earth. Joon and I scowled.

We heard voices coming from the living room so the three of us made a sharp turn toward there.

“Annyeong!” all of us greeted once we entered the room.

I stopped short when I saw that Aunty HaNa and Appa were crying. And Umma wasn’t there. Where was she?”

“Appa . . . where’s Umma?” Joon asked.

Appa looked up and regarded us for a minute. I felt my body trembling with fear. Something is bad. It can’t be good.

Appa opened his mouth to speak and I brace myself for the worst.

“Umma is diagnosed with leukemia.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arrghh, yes, I know, I'm rushing a bit. But I can't wait to start on the sequel.

Anyway, I've got bad news. My thumbdrive got problem. Can't open any files. Can't open the files to my stories. I'm screwed. AAAAAAAHHHHHHH T.T

THANK GOODNESS THIS FIC IS SAVED ON THE COMPUTER INSTEAD. And my other stories is saved on AFF. BUT the SEQUEL WAS SAVED THERE! DAMNIT T.T