Moving in with MBLAQ

I'm Related to MBLAQ???

 

Yuri’s POV

When I woke up in the morning, the first thing I did was shot out of my bed and ran all the way downstairs to the kitchen where Umma was preparing breakfast by the stove.

I could smell the freshly made scrambled eggs.

“Umma!” I cried and threw my arms around her, making her jump.

“Oh, my goodness! Yuri, you nearly made me burn the eggs!” she cried out, laughing. “What’s the matter with you?”

“Today is the day you guys are going to Busan so I wanted to hug you before you leave,” I replied. “When will you get back?”

“What, so I don’t get any hugs?” Appa joked from the counter.

I hugged my dad as well. “When will you guys come back?” I asked them.

Appa shrugged. “I’m not sure. Maybe in a month’s time or so. Maybe two.”

I frowned. “That’s . . . long.”

“Well, we need to stay clear from the renovation,” Umma pointed out.

And as if on cue, somewhere in the living room, we heard the drills going off and somewhere in Joon’s room was the sound of hammer banging on the walls. I sighed because next my room is going to be demolished. It was a good thing all my stuff were packed away and moved to my room at MBLAQ’s apartment.

Still, I can’t wait until the whole house has been completely renovated and I can’t wait to see my new room. Speaking of which . . .

“When are Doo Joon Oppa and Aunty HaNa coming in?” I wanted to know.

Ding dong!

Appa grinned. “Well, I guess that answers it.”

I ran for the door and threw the door opened to see them standing at the front porch. “Annyeong!” I said a little breathlessly.

Doo Joon laughed. “Don’t tell me you ran for the door,” he said. He came in and gave me a big hug. “Hi, Yuri ah. How are you?”

I beamed. “I’m good! Annyeong, Aunty HaNa!”

She smiled, laughing. “Annyeong, Yuri ah.”

They came in and looked around the place. “Wow, your house is really empty,” Doo Joon remarked. “It’s like you guys are moving in for the first time.”

“I doubt I’ll be able to recognize the house after the renovation,” I agreed. “Er, Aunty HaNa, Umma and Appa are in the kitchen.” I pointed the direction to the kitchen and she went inside to have a chat with them. I was left alone with Doo Joon.

He smiled. “I’m supposed to drive you over to the apartment, right?” he said. “Have you got your things ready?”

I nodded. “Let me slip on my robe and then we can go. All my stuff is already there.”

“All right.”

I ran up the stairs and grabbed my robe and hung it around me before dashing down the stairs. I went into the kitchen and hugged my parents one last time. “Have fun there!” I said. “Remember to buy me a souvenir and have a safe trip too!” I kissed my parents.

They smiled. “Bye, make sure you listen to Seungho and everything they all tell you.”

“Kay!”

“Don’t do it with Mir!”

“Appa!” I cried, abashed.

He shrugged. “It could happen.”

I blushed while Doo Joon just laughed. I buried my face in his chest and he hugged me tight. “Let’s go,” he said and I followed him out to the car.

As we drove to the apartment, with me giving him the directions, he was curious about me and asked a lot of questions. I answered them and asked some about him as well.

I was almost sad when we reached the apartment. I like Doo Joon. He was a funny person and he seemed like a really interesting person to get to know. He just gave me a smile as he pulled over. “You got the keys to the apartment? I doubt your brother and his friends will be up so early in the morning.”

I nodded, dangling the keys in front of him. “Yeap, they’re right here,” I replied. I leaned forward and gave him a light kiss on the cheeks. “Thanks. Come and visit whenever you can.”

He smiled. “Sure.”

I got out and skipped inside the apartment. I went up the apartment floor and walked to their house. Since I had the key, I let myself in. As soon as I closed the door behind me, I felt a pair of strong arms wrapping around my waist.

I turned and smiled.

G.O smiled back at me. “Annyeong,” he said a little sleepily. “You’re here.”

“You’re up,” I said, surprised.

He nodded. “Someone had to make sure you got in safely,” he mumbled.

I laughed and led him back to his room. “Go sleep,” I replied. “I’m safe and sound already.”

He nodded again and climbed back in bed, closing his eyes. He fell asleep.

I laughed silently to myself as I closed the door behind me, making sure the lights were off. I went to check on the other guys. I went to check Seungho first. He was sprawled all over on his bed. I walked over to him and gave him a light kiss on the head.

He jolted, waking up. “Huh? Oh, Yuri ah, you’re here already?” he asked.

“No,” I giggled. “It’s part of your imagination.”

“Haha, funny,” he mumbled, already falling back to sleep and I left him alone.

Cheon Doong and Joon shared a room. I walked in the middle of their beds. I smiled at peaceful Cheon Doong (and he was sitting up on his bed while sleeping, mind you. I wonder how he could do that!) and decided not to wake him up. Joon, on the other hand, I decided to play a prank on him. He looked too peaceful in his sleep.

I got out toothpaste and put it all over his face. It must have tickled his face because he reached up with his hand and rubbed the paste all over. I had to run out of the room to contain myself.

Finally, I went to see Mir. He was, of course, fast asleep in his room. I smiled and crept closer to him. As I watched him sleep, I subconsciously got in bed with him and snuggled close. I realized he wasn’t wearing a shirt but at least he kept his briefs on. He automatically put his arms around me. “Yuri-yah . . .”

Was he awake?

He mumbled something incoherently and snuggled up against me. Nope, he’s still asleep. Aigoo, my cute boyfriend. I smiled and snuggled up with him. I watched him as he fell asleep, the way his hair fell in his face, the way he suddenly smiled as though he was dreaming of something happy, and the way his bottom lip stuck out like he was pouting.

Gah, he was just so . . . CUTE!

I snuggled up with him and fell asleep.

 

Mir’s POV

When I woke up, I felt the presence of body warmth next to me. I turned and found Yuri next to me.

When did she get here?

She was sleeping so peacefully, so soundly, that I didn’t want to wake her up. So I smiled and leaned to kiss her softly on her forehead. She stirred a bit and her eyes fluttered opened. She looked up and saw me before flashing me a sweet smile.

She’s got such a beautiful smile.

“Good morning,” she whispered to me, rolling over and yawned sleepily.

“Good morning, jagi. How are you?” I asked her.

She closed her eyes and smiled. “I’m happy,” she said. “Really happy.”

I reached my hand over to touch her face. She just watched me as I her cheek. She reached out for my hand with hers, pressing her face into my palm. I traced her scares from her wrist to her elbow, where the line ended.

I winced. How she managed to stand the pain and the torture, I have no idea. I’m just really glad that the nightmare is over.

“Let’s wake up before the others,” she said, sitting up on my bed.

I sat up too, knowing what she meant by that. If any of them walked in and find her in bed with me, they will probably think of something and Joon will kill me.

She went back to her room to get dressed and I went to take a bath. When I came out, Yuri was in the living room with Seungho and G.O. I sat down next to her on the sofa and put my arms around her.

She smiled when she saw me.

Just then Cheon Doong came out of his room that he shared with Joon, a smile on his lips as though he’s trying not to laugh. Beside me, Yuri sat up straighter, her face filled with mischief.

What’s going on?

“Who put toothpaste of Joon hyung’s face?” Cheon Doong wanted to know.

All eyes turned to Yuri who shrugged casually. “Hey, I think he’s waking up,” she said.

We hurried to the room and found him starting to wake up. We smothered our laughter but he really did look funny. He frowned at us, wondering why we were laughing.

“Why does my face feel so stiff?” he muttered. He touched his face. His frown deepened as he grabbed a mirror. His eyes went wide. His mouth dropped opened, forming a perfect ‘O’ shape. And he dropped the mirror on his bed.

“What the happened to my face?!”

We burst out laughing.

“My face!” he cried in utter despair. “My beautiful face! Ruined!” He covered his face and ran toward the bathroom.

He’s so vain!

When he came out of the bathroom, he looked positively mad. “Who put toothpaste on my face?” he snarled dangerously.

We raised an eyebrow.

All right, he’s mad.

Yuri shrugged. “I did,” she replied casually.

He shot her a Look and I protectively put her behind me in case he slaps her or something. Even though she was in the wrong and she might deserve a yelling, Joon can get quiet violent when he’s mad.

“Yuri, that’s not funny,” he said quietly. “You know that I don’t like people doing things to my face. Yes, I may be vain but that’s because I know I’m good-looking.”

She scoffed. “Conceited much?” she muttered. She looked up to him and softened, realizing that he was really mad at her. “I’m sorry.”

He glowered at her. Sulking, he went to the sofa and sat down.

She sat down next to him and tugged on his arm. “I am reeeaaaaaalllllyyyyy sorry,” she wheedled. “Please, forgive me, Oppa.” She pouted.

The rest of us smirked. She’s using her aegyo. Joon loves it when she calls him ‘Oppa.’

“Pleeeaaasseeee?”

His mouth twitched.

She looked down, her hair falling down on her face. “Mianhae, Joonie Oppa.”

Ding, ding! We have a winner!

Joon sighed but he was smiling. The aegyo worked! He hugged her and ruffled her hair gently. “Just don’t ever do that again, okay?” he said, kissing her on the forehead. “You’re lucky you’re cute.”

“Yay!” she beamed.

We all laughed. Seriously, Yuri is the only person who is able to play a prank like this on him and get away with it.

“Well, welcome to MBLAQ’s house,” Seungho said to her.

“Welcome!” everyone chorused and she beamed, looking really happy to be here.

I hope she will be too.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haha, so, she's moved in with them. :P poor Joon. Again. Lol.

Yuri: Tsk, not my fault my brother is so easily fooled :P