She's the One

I'm Related to MBLAQ???

Mir’s POV

I was about to go to Yuri’s house after the study group when Bi-sunbae called, asking me to go over to J.Tune Camp for training. I wished I could say no, but it’s important for me, for my future, so I had no choice but to go.

Sorry, Yuri. I really am. I’d rather be with her than to be stuck here with the other guys, all sweaty and feeling exhausted from the hardcore training Bi-sunbae was giving all of us.

But, what to do?

Throughout the entire practice, I kept looking at the clock. I watched as it went from seven to eigth, to nine o’clock in the night. Every time I look at the clock, every minute that passes, was a minute less for me to spend time with Yuri. Please let training end early, giving me enough time to go over to her house. I want to be able to fulfill my promise. I do not want to let her down.

Bi-sunbae must have noticed because he called me aside. “Do you have some place to be tonight rather than to train to achieve the dream you always wanted?” he asked me.

I looked down, feeling ashamed. I cannot tell him that I would rather be somewhere else than to work hard for mu future but I cannot lie either since he would not believe me anyways. “Neh, I’m sorry. I promise I’ll do better,” I mumbled under my breath. I cannot believe this is happening. Why must he call me tonight? Why couldn't it have been tomorrow night or last night? Any nights but this!

Injustice!

He studied my face expression carefully, leaning against the wall with that stern look as his expression on his face like he was debating whether to give me a break or to scold me for wasting his time. “You know, being an idol requires a lot of training and practice?” he started to say in a rather casual tone.

I nodded. “I know. I’m sorry.”

He nodded. “All right, go back to training,” he sighed, pointing to the door.

Damn, I was hoping he would let me off. Guess not.

After half an hour, at nine forty-five, we were given a break for fifteen minutes. But that does not mean we can leave the building. I sat down on the floor, tired and exhausted, and wishing I was with Yuri right now instead of being stuck in these four walls.

Joon looked at me and saw I was sulking. He gave me a sympathetic look. “I know you’re hoping you’ll have enough time to go over to my house to see Yuri.”

I nodded. “I promised her I’ll see her,” I explained to him miserably and everyone paused to listen.

Anything that has to do with Yuri and me, they seem to turn their attention. It was as if they had nothing better to do than to gossip or listen to the latest news about us.

Busybodies.

He regarded me for a second. “She knows. I told her we’re training and she understands. She won’t hate you for this.”

“I want to see her,” I urged. “I miss being with her, spending quality time with her. We haven’t been able to do that with our finals coming up.”

Cheon Doong looked at me. “You really like her a lot, don’t you?” he said.

I nodded.

The others all smiled, happy that I’ve found a girl I truly care about. They began talking among themselves but I was too preoccupied, thinking about Yuri. I wonder if she’s feeling upset that I wouldn’t able to see her. I’m sure she is.

“Break’s over!”

I sighed as we got back to practice.

 

Yuri’s POV

After dinner, I went on the computer a bit. Around ten-thirty, I switched it off, yawning. I was sleepy so it was time to sleep. I brushed my teeth and got into bed, switching the lights off. I pulled the blanket over my head and snuggled in my bed.

Joon was not back yet.

I sighed, closing my eyes. When I woke up, it was already eleven-thirty. I heard my brother’s car locked and knew he was back. I rolled to my side, sighing.

I’ll see Mir tomorrow.

A few minutes later I heard the door open. Joon must be checking on me, as usual. I felt his breath linger on my forehead. “Mmm? Joon, is that you?” I asked him sleepily.

“Sorry, did I wake you up?” he whispered, kissing my forehead softly.

“No, not really.” My eyelids fluttered shut and I went back to sleep with a subconscious of Joon saying, “Good night,” to me.

Then some time later I felt a pair of arms slinking around my waist. I turned around. “Joon, what do you want—?”

“Sorry to disappoint but I’m not Joon,” a husky and familiar voice — the voice I longed to hear — breathed into my ear.

I opened my eyes to see Mir smile at me and I sat up, startled. I turned my night lamp on to see him more clearly in the dark. “Mir!”

He smiled tiredly at me. “Surprise?” he said softly, caressing my cheek.

I reached for his hand and closed my eyes. “Very,” I whispered back just as softly. I opened my eyes to see him still there.

It’s not a dream.

“I promised I would come and I keep my promises, you see,” he explained.

I leaned down to kiss him. “But you’re tired and it’s late. How are you getting home?” I asked him, his cheek and he smiled up toward me, making me want to just stay with him like this. I fought back hard not to squeal over his adorable and cute smile.

“I’m seeping over in your brother’s room. I thought of spending time with you first,” he murmured, kissing me with so much fire and passion. He pulled me to him, pressing our bodies together. “Yuri-yah . . . you have no idea how much I love you.”

I glowed with happiness. “You love me?” I asked. This was the first time he said those three words to me. Does he really love me?

He nodded, looking into my eyes. “Do you love me?”

I giggled. “Maybe.” I turned to the other side, my back to him.

“Yah! Tell meeeeee!” he whined. He tried to turn me back around and I laughed. “Yuri!” He tickled me. I tried to fight him off but I couldn’t. “Say it, Yuri. Say that you love me or else I’m not letting you go.” He wrapped his arms around me tighter, resting his head on my shoulder, securing my waist, locking my legs as well.

I shrugged. “I don’t want you to let go either,” I told him, laughing again.

“Yuuuuurrriiiii!” he pouted, puckering his lips, his cheeks puffing like a blow-fish. “No fair!”

My gosh, he was just so adorable! I wanted to squeal!

He kissed the back of my next, pulling me closer. Then he buried his head on my back, nuzzling me there.

“It tickles!” I squealed.

He grinned evilly. “I’ll never stop.”

“I’ll never tell!” I laughed.

He pouted again, his eyes going wide and he tried to use aegyo on me.

“Nice try,” I said dryly, “but your aegyo isn’t going to work, no matter how cute you are.”

His face fell. “You’re so mean, jagiya.”

I giggled. Gah, I seem to be giggling a lot! I never used to be like this before. Aish, Mir, what are you doing to me? I turned over to face him and he looked at me with pleading eyes. I leaned forward and kissed him deeply. “I love you.”

He beamed, hugging me tight. “Yay! You finally said it to me!”

“Pssh, kid.”

He nuzzled me. “But you love me anyway, right?” He giggled.

I smirked. Cute.

I kissed my boyfriend again. Aish, he’s so cute yet . . . y . . . at the same time. “Aren’t you tired, hmmm?” I asked him.

He shook his head. “Anniyo. I want to spend more time with you,” he replied but his yawn totally contradicted what he just said. He grinned sheepishly at me.

I rested my head on his chest and he hugged me in his arms. “Mmm, go sleep. It’s already one. It’s late.” I rolled off him but he pulled me back into his tight embrace.

“Let’s stay like this for awhile,” he whispered.

I snuggled up with Mir and soon drifted off to sleep, with him my hair softly and his light kisses on my forehead.

That night, I dreamt of Mir.

 

Mir’s POV

I watched as Yuri fell asleep. I smiled. She’s just so beautiful. The sight of her sleeping was serene. Yuri had managed to somehow still look absolutely stunning in her sleep. Could she be an angel?

I waited until I was sure she was in deep slumber before I unwillingly extracted myself from her and went back to Joon’s room.

He looked up when he saw me entering and began to eye me suspiciously when he saw that goofy look on my face. “You guys didn’t do it, did you?” he asked with a hint of warning in his voice.

I shook my head indignantly. “Of course not! We were just cuddling and talking,” I replied.

He nodded. “Good to hear. Let’s sleep. One of us still has to go to school tomorrow.” He paused. “Hey, speaking of which, what about your uniform and all of your stuff?”

I shrugged, not really bothered about it. “I have a spare uniform in my locker at gym so I can just wear that. As for the stationeries, I’ll borrow from Minho or Key,” I replied.

“Oh, I see. Okay then, I guess. Good night.” He turned the lights off.

“Night.”

There was a silence in the room so I decided to play a trick on him. “Hyung?”

“Mmm?”

“You sister is damn y in bed,” I teased. “And when she screamed my name during —”

He kicked me off the bed. “. Don’t mess with me. You’re such a ert.”

“Babo,” I muttered, climbing back in bed.

Silence again.

“But, seriously,” Joon spoke up in the dark, “you are joking, right? You didn’t have with my sister? Cos I’ll kill you if you —”

It was my turn to kick him off the bed. With one strong kick, he fell off the bed.

“Oof!” he cried, his hands and legs went flying. There was a loud thump as he fell to the floor. Wow, it was even louder than when I’d fallen. Had I used a lot more strength than I had intended. Whatever, he deserves it.

“Yah, I was joking!” I cried out, facepalming. “As if I would do something like to her. She’s not ready and I’m not going to force her.”

He climbed back in bed, muttering curses at me but I chose to ignore him. “Mir,” he said hesitantly. “Do you want to do it with her?”

I thought about it. “Yes,” I admitted. “But I’m willing to wait for her, even if it’ll take years — until I marry her or when she’s ready.”

“How do you know whether or not she’ll marry you?” he teased. “What if she marries some other guy instead?”

Even though I know he was only joking, that still got to me. It really irritated me to think of her doing it with another man. I clenched my fist and tried to control myself. “I don’t know,” I said flatly. “But . . . I think that she’s the One.”

“Really?” he seemed surprised.

“Yeah . . . I mean, I know, I’m still young and I’ve got a whole life ahead of me and blah blah blahs. But there’s just something about her — and I don’t just mean her beauty — that really attracts me to her. Something about her always pulls me toward her. I can’t explain it, hyung, but I’m sure she’s the one for me.”

“Deep,” he remarked and I laughed dryly. “But, Mir? You know you have everybody’s approval. My parents like you. You’re one of my best friends. Yuri really loves you. Her friends even approve of you.”

I smiled, delighted to hear that. “I know. She’s truly amazing. I love her.”

“I can see that you do. I wouldn’t be at all surprised if you two end up getting married.”

I fell asleep with a smile on my face, as I dreamt of our wedding.

Yuri and Mir . . . that’s how it’s always going to be. Yuri is the one for me.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ngaaaaaawwww, so sweet! He went to see her so late at night, even when he's so tired! :D

Kyaaah, they finally said 'ILY' to each other >.< haha. Here's a pic of Mir doing aegyo to Yuri (:

    

Damn cute >.<