Sealed with a Kiss

I'm Related to MBLAQ???

Yuri’s POV

Mir and I had just finished our homework in my room when Joon came in the room. “Hey, are you guys done with your homework? You know, the guys and I were thinking of playing football at the park. You want in?” he asked Mir.

Mir nodded. “Sure, no problem.” He sat back in his chair and stretched. “I could use a good break. And I am done so I can relax.” He smiled before glancing my way to look at me. “Are you coming? After a long hard work of history, you need to take a break as well. So you might as well come and join us.”

I shrugged as I put my pen down, smiling at him. “I’ll come as long as you kick my obnoxious brother’s ,” I replied and we stood up, making our way out of my room down the stairs.

“Hey!” Joon pouted, following us.

The others were just at the hallway, waiting for us. They grinned when they saw me and Mir descending down the stairs together.

“Joon, you’re such a lamp post,” Byunghee remarked as Joon came down after us, squeezing in between Mir and I so we had to separate.

He rolled his eyes. “Yada, yada, yada,” he said and wore his shoes.

Seungho took the ball from under his arms and spun it around on one finger. “Come on,” he said impatiently before throwing it to Cheon Doong who skillfully caught it. “The weather is so nice. Let’s go before it goes away.”

We quickly wore our shoes and headed out to the park. The boys were all laughing and smiling, joking around, nodding toward every uncle and aunty who passed by so they won’t think we’re rude. I blushed furiously as Mir put his arms around my shoulders, pulling me close. Even after dating him for so long, I still didn’t know why his presence made me feel so . . . flustered.

As I watched them play at the park from where I was sitting at the bench, I couldn’t help but think that Mir looked handsome and y with his abs, without wearing a shirt —

“What am I thinking?” I asked myself. “It’s not like I’ve never seen him shirtless before.”

Probably because I never really appreciated how hot he was before, a voice said inside my head.

“Oh shut up,” I said out loud, burying my face in my hands, shaking my head to get the voice out. Stupid little voice in my head.

Why won’t it go away?

“Uh, I didn’t say anything.”

I looked up, startled. “Oh. Cheolyong Oppa! Erm —” I scrambled to think of something witty to say. “Erm, what are you doing?” Way to go, Captain Obvious, I thought as my face burned with humiliation. I have been caught talking to myself.

Mir gave me an amused look. “Just cooling off,” he replied casually, taking a sip out of his water bottle. He sighed contently, feeling refreshed.

“Eh, wae? You haven’t even kick Joon’s yet,” I pointed out with a smile.

“If I kick his , will you go on another date with me?” he asked.

“Sure,” I replied without thinking.

Mir smirked. “No problem, then,” he said and hurried back to the park where the others were waiting for him.

I watched as Mir beat Joon. My heart was pumping like mad with happiness as he returned, with the others lagging behind him. They collapsed on the grass and I passed them their bottle of waters to drink. They were so exhausted from the good game just now. They were pretty impressive, I have to admit. They were all so good.

“I believe you owe me a date, Lee Yuri,” Mir said, grinning at me.

I blushed as the others all turned to me, each with a questioning look in their eyes. “Uh . . .”

“She said that if I kick Joon hyung’s during the game, she’d go on another date with me,” he explained.

Joon scowled darkly but he was just kidding. “Yah, I am your brother! How dare you go against family?!” He pretended to sulk.

The others all just went ‘Oooh, have fun at your little date, you two’.

Seungho laughed, shaking his head. “Mir, that is a sneaky tactic,” he remarked as he reached out to ruffle his hair and pinched my cheek lightly with the other hand, “but it seemed to work like a charm, eh?”

Mir and I couldn’t stop blushing. But I was happy I get to go on another date with him. I’m always happy if I can spend some time with Mir. He makes me seriously happy, like nobody’s business. There was just something about that guy that really attracted me to him. I can’t explain it. But all I know is that he’s like my drug and I can’t seem to stay away, nor do I want to, for that matter.

He’s entered into my life and I can’t see a life where he’s not there with me. He has this effect on me where when I’m with him, I’m just so happy naturally. But if I’m not with him, I start wondering what he’s doing and if he’s thinking about me. And that I would miss him the moment we hang up on the phone and then I’d call him back and we’d talk for another few hours.

Mir is truly one of a kind.

I think I’m falling in love with him.

 

Mir’s POV

Yuri and I have been dating for a long time now. It has been three months since we dated and it took me about four months to finally get her to go out with me. I knew about Woo Chul, I knew she was trying her best to forget about him. Actually, sometimes I wonder if the only reason she is going out with me is because she wants to forget about him and since I’m here and I like her, she needs the distraction.

No, she’s not like that, I reminded myself.

Yuri isn’t that sort of person. No way; she’s too sweet, too nice, and too kind. Even Joon told me that she sincerely likes me the way I like her. But sometimes — just sometimes — I would wonder if that’s true. . . .

And what about L.Joe? He came up to me and told me that Yuri really likes me, that I must treat her good and if I don’t, he and Teen Top would come after me. It was a threat, but I can’t blame him. Yuri can be quite fragile at times. I assured him I had no intentions to hurt her and that the rumors about me being a player were just rumors.

Luckily he understood.

Yuri and I were getting close to each other, what with seeing each other during recess, when I would fetch her to school and drop her home. Sometimes I’d stay back and help her with her homework and then we would go to the park and relax.

Yuri is . . . really something. I’ve never met a girl like her. I don’t think I’ll ever find another girl. She’s pretty inside and outside. She’s so caring, so sweet, and funny and always can make me smile almost in an instant. I feel like she’s my drug. I’m addicted to being close with her. When I’m not with her, I get paranoid. I wonder if she’s with other guys. I sometimes get jealous when I see her with L.Joe or Taemin but I reminded myself that I’m the one she’s dating, not them.

She chose me, not them.

I think I’m falling in love with her.

 

The boys were over at my house for Games Night, like they were at my house every other Friday night. Yuri came with Joon because Minzy and Chunji were on a date, L.Joe was busy and Taemin was out of town with his parents that night. She didn’t mind and the others didn’t mind because they liked Yuri. It was the first week of the first-term holidays so that meant Yuri and I had more time together and she was allowed to come and stay later than usual. Sometimes she even joined us in our games.

Everyone had their eyes fixed on the television as Cheon Doong and Joon fought against each other in a boxing match on the Xbox. Yuri was resting her head on my shoulder and my arms were around her.

I looked at her and smiled. I gently her soft cheek with my finger and she looked up to me, smiling so sweetly, snuggling up to me.

She never failed to make my heart flutter whenever she looks at me. I knew I wanted her to be mine before someone else comes and take that claim. I have to ask her before anyone else could. Before L.Joe could.

“Let’s go up to my room,” I whispered into her ear, nuzzling her softly as well and she giggled her cute giggle. She’s a very tickling person. “Everyone else is too busy watching or playing that they won’t notice our absence.”

She nodded and we quietly slipped away up to my room without a notice to the others. I closed the door behind me but I didn’t lock it. When I turned to face her, she was already at the window. I smiled, walking over to her. I wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her close to me, resting my head on her chin. “Yuri-yah, I really like you,” I began to say.

She smiled, reaching her hand up to touch me on my cheeks. Her hand was so tender, soft, loving and warm. “And I really like you too,” she replied.

“We’ve been dating quite awhile, haven’t we?” I smiled, remembering all the dates we’ve gone to. They were the best times.

“Twenty-seven dates,” we said in unison and we burst out laughing.

 “I thought only girls keep actual count on the number of dates we go,” she teased me as we swayed back and forth.

“Well, you’re really special to me,” I murmured, hugging her tightly. “In fact . . . Yuri, I’ve never met a girl quite like you. Every time I go on a date and I see a guy jealously looking at me, I feel really proud to be seen out with you.” She blushed, which I thought was really cute.

Everything about her is cute.

“Cheolyong Oppa . . .” she said softly.

I turned her around to face me. She refused to meet my eyes so I grasped her chin tightly and lifted her head up to meet my eyes. When I was sure she wouldn’t look away, I dropped my hands to hers and held her hand. My heart pumped faster. This was it. I have to do it now. This is the moment. I won’t be able to get it back if I miss this chance.

I summoned all my courage, taking a deep breath.

Words, please don’t fail me now.

“Lee Yuri, will you be my official girlfriend? Will you go steady with me” I asked. “And when I say me, I mean only me and no one else?”

She smiled widely and wrapped her arms around my neck tightly, hugging me. “Did you even need to ask?” she asked back. “Yes, in every language.” She giggled. “Yes, yes, yes, YES!”

I laughed, relieved. For a moment I thought that she might say no.

“Did you doubt me?”

“No,” I lied.

She giggled again. I’ll never get tired of hearing her giggle. “You shouldn’t doubt it,” she said. “I’ve liked you ever since I first saw you.”

“Really?” I was surprised. That was when I first fell for her too!

She nodded. “I just didn’t know how to make out my feelings.” She looked at me right in the eye and I pressed my forehead against hers. She smiled. “But now I know what I truly feel: I really like you and I really want you to be my boyfriend.”

I cupped her face and leaned in, closing my eyes. Tonight, when our lips met, was probably the most perfect night in my entire life.

It was the night she became mine. . . .

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They're finally officially together, yay! ^^