Doubting Him

I'm Related to MBLAQ???

 

Mir’s POV

I opened my eyes.

Beats of sweat fell from my face. I looked around. I was in my room. I looked at the time. It was one o’clock in the morning.

Was it a dream?

Key and Yuri were kissing.

I tried to shake that image out of my head. I jumped out of bed and hurried to Yuri’s room, not caring if I was being loud enough to wake the whole house — but then again, everyone sleeps like a pig that I’m sure they would sleep right through a tornado. I had to make sure. I opened the door to a room filled with even more darkness.

Yuri was sleeping in bed.

I breathed a sigh of relief. It really was a dream after all. Good. I walked closer to her and leaned down. “Yuri?”

She looked up sleepily. “Mmm? Mir?”

I kissed her forehead.

She stirred a bit. “You wanna sleep here?” she offered, opening her blanket for me to slide in.

I slid inside and wrapped my arms around her. “How was the waffles?”

“You and me need to try it sometime together,” she mumbled incoherently.

I chuckled softly and she snuggled up with me. She kissed me on the lips, clinging onto me. “Mir Oppa, I love you,” she whispered.

I kissed her back. “Go sleep, you’re tired,” I told her in the dark.

“You’re tired too.”

I kissed her and she buried her head under my chin, holding me close. I wanna smack myself for ever doubting her love. Of course she’d never cheat on me with Key. She’d never cheat on me. She loves me, just like how I love her.

I slipped my hand under her shirt, creeping up to her stomach. She looked up and just kissed me. Hmmm, I wonder how far I would be able to go tonight.

I reached up to under her mounds, stopping right below the right side. With a finger, I traced the outline of it before cupping it softly. Yuri just grabbed a fistful of my hair, trying to get closer to me.

I squeezed her gently and she moaned in my mouth. I squeezed a bit harder and she moaned even louder. “Mir Oppa,” she gasped but instead of pulling me away like she normally would, she pressed herself closer, pressing her soft into my palm.

I wanted to do more, but I decided that I have gone to my limits. I shall not push it. Reluctantly, I let go of her and slipped my hand round her waist, pulling her close to me. “Shhh, let’s sleep,” I murmured. I was happy she let me touch her s again. Could this mean I was getting closer with her?

I hope so.

She snuggled up in my arms with a smile on that beautiful face.  I love you.

 

The next morning, when I woke up, I heard Yuri in the kitchen making breakfast for us. I got up and walked out to her. “Hi,” I said groggily, rubbing my eyes. I can smell the pancakes she’d made for breakfast for us that day.

She looked up as she set the table. She smiled. “Hi, good morning,” she said cheerfully. “Did you have a good sleep?”

I came over to her and wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her close. I rested my head on top of her shoulder and closed my eyes. “Now I did.”

She giggled. “Cheolyong Oppa!”

I smiled. But then I remembered my dream. “So, uh, what did you and Key talk about last night?” I asked her casually.

She shrugged. “Oh, you know, stuff,” she replied. “Yah, let me go. I need to finish this before all the other monkeys wake up.”

I let her go, letting her move about in the kitchen. I waited for her to answer.

“Well, we basically talked about schoolwork, about my life in China, and about you,” she told me. Yuri looked up and smiled. “I told him you were the best boyfriend I’ve ever had.”

I scoffed. “Really?”

She seemed offended. “Of course.”

I looked at her, sitting down on the table. “That was more aimed at me,” I told her. “I mean, how am I a good boyfriend when I stand up on our dates all the time? When I make promises I can’t keep?”

She closed her eyes. “Mir, we’ve been over this before. I — don’t — care,” she said in a tired voice.

“Well — I — do.”

“Mir, you think too much about this, always saying sorry and everything. It’s a bit annoying,” Yuri snapped at me.

I flinched, anger building up inside of me and before I could stop myself, I snapped back, “Coming from you, who let Sohyun torture you for two months with an empty threat.”

As soon as the words left my mouth, I immediately wished I could take it back.

I heard Yuri taking a sharp intake of breath; her body froze, stopping cold, in the middle of the kitchen, her body tensing.

She put the plates of muffins down on the table. Her hair fell over her face but I could see she was trying to hold back the tears. I started to apologize but she had already walked to her room, closing the door as well. I heard a harsh click and I knew she’d locked the door behind her.

I wanted to get up and apologize but call it pride and egoistic but I didn’t move from my chair. Instead, I began eating, not bothering to wait for the others. They were pretty miffed I started without them but I didn’t care. My morning was already screwed thanks to my big mouth.

“Is Yuri still sleeping?” G.O asked, looking around.

“Oh yeah, where is she?” Cheon Doong wanted to know, putting a pancake on his plate. “Normally she’d be here with us for breakfast so she gets to spend some time with us before we leave for training.”

Seungho shrugged as he poured the maple syrup all over the pancake on his plate. “She must have been tired,” he guessed. “Maybe she made breakfast for us and then went back to sleep.”

Joon shrugged. “Not surprised, she did go out for the whole day yesterday,” he piped in, taking a huge bite of his pancake.

I just kept quiet, being the only one who knew the truth. Yuri was probably not sleeping. She was probably crying. I sighed, getting up and walked over to the door. I knocked softly.

I could hear sniffling. Aww man. Sighing, I turned back. “She locked the door but she must still be sleeping,” I lied.

“All right.”

After breakfast, all of us headed out of the door. Joon tried to talk to her but she refused to open the door so we left without seeing her.

 

Yuri’s POV

Ding dong!

I opened the front door and threw my arms around L.Joe, who hugged me tight. “What’s wrong?” he asked, entering the apartment. He looked around. “Wow, it’s really empty, isn’t it?” he mused. “I mean, without the boys here and being all by yourself.”

I nodded. “Yeah,” I sniffed.

He studied my face carefully as we sat down on the sofa. “So, why did you call me?”

I shrugged. “I wanted some company,” I replied apologetically. “Was I disturbing you or something?”

He shook his head and smiled. “Nah, you’re not. Don’t worry about it. You know I’ll always be there for you even when I’m busy,” he reassured. He reached out to tuck a strand of hair behind my ear. “I’m guessing this is about Mir hyung?”

I nodded, sighing. “We got into an argument . . . sort of,” I said quietly.

He raised an eyebrow. “Owh, why’s that?” he asked cautiously, trying to choose the right words so I won’t either burst out in anger or burst out in tears, though I was more edging toward the second choice.

I sighed. “Well, Mir keeps apologizing every time he stands up on me, and he never forgets it. Even the next day, he’s still apologizing. I guess I kinda got irritated and sort of yelled at him, saying it was annoying,” I said quietly. I looked up. “I mean, it is annoying. I already told him that it’s fine, but he still keeps insisting on saying sorry.”

He shrugged, leaning back on the couch. “Well, he just feels really bad because he knew that you were so looking forward toward the date,” he replied.

“I know, but seriously, why must he always say that he’s sorry? It’s like the only conversation we seem to have these days, like there’s nothing else to talk about.” I looked down.

“Then what happened next?”

“Well, he was like ‘coming from someone who let Sohyun torture you for two months with an empty threat,” I told him.

He gave a low whistle. “Wow, that’s harsh.” He sighed and kissed my forehead and I leaned down next to him. “What can you do about it?” he asked me.

I shrugged. “I don’t know.”

He stayed with me until three in the afternoon. I was alone for the rest of the day. MBLAQ came home at seven, surprisingly. But I ignored Mir because I wasn’t so sure about how he was feeling toward the argument in the morning. That night, I went to sleep without giving Mir a goodnight kiss.

 

The next morning, as usual, I woke up and made the boys breakfast. They all woke up at the same time and came down to eat with me. Mir and I tried to act as normal as we could.

The phone rang.

Seungho went to answer it, putting the caller out on speaker. “Yeobeosaeyo?”

“Annyeong, it’s Bi-sunbae,” the caller identified himself. “Just want to let you know that your schedules will end at six this evening. I won’t be able to monitor you guys since I have my own schedules so I just wanted to wish you good luck and hwaiting!”

“Ah, kamsahamnida,” everyone chorused and they hung up.

Mir turned to me with hopeful eyes and I hesitated. Do I really want to get stood up all over again?

 

Mir’s POV

As soon as Bi-sunbae hung up, I turned to Yuri with hopeful eyes. She caught my eyes and hesitated. I felt my heart dropped.

The two of us stood up without a word and walked to her room, closing the door behind us. We ignored the worried looks on the others’ faces. This was something we needed to do.

“Mir . . .” she started. “I’m not sure if . . .”

“Are you starting to doubt me?” I asked quietly.

She fervently shook her head. “Anniyo!” she cried. “It’s just . . .” She shrugged. “I don’t really want to waste the night away again.”

“Yuri,” I said, frustrated, “what is happening to us? Why is it so hard —?”

“Mir, I’m sorry,” she interrupted me. “It’s just that I’m sick and tired of empty promises, okay? I don’t want to wait forever outside when I can just wait here, so my hopes won’t be crushed!”

“Yuri, I can’t do anything about my schedules.”

“I know that, stupid,” she snapped.

I glared at her. “Did you just call me stupid?”

“Haven’t I been telling you that it’s fine, that I really understand why you’re standing up to me?” she shot back. She looked down. “Mir, it’s hard for me, okay? It’s hard for you, I know, but . . . I hate this.”

I looked at her. “If you really hate this, if you think it’s hard, why are you still with me?” I asked bitterly. “If you dislike it so much, why don’t we just break up?”

She blinked, tears filling up her eyes. “Y – You’re breaking up with me?”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hahaha IT WAS A DREAM. SHE DID NOT CHEAT ON HIM.

But... oh noooo, are they going to break up?!

On a sidenote, I'm frickin sunburnt. Gaaah. My body hurts T.T