Joon's Worries and Yuri's Aegyo

I'm Related to MBLAQ???

 

Yuri’s POV

I woke up a few hours later and found Mir sleeping soundly beside me, his arms wrapped around my waist. I smiled and his cheek tenderly. I watched as he slept, a handsome look on his face.  He had his head on my shoulder. He stirred a bit, his lips brushing against my shoulder as he did. I smiled and leaned down to kiss his cheek. When I pulled back, I noticed he was awake already. “Hey,” I whispered softly.

He looked up to me groggily. “Hi,” he said sleepily. He rubbed his face, sitting up and I giggled at his tousled hair and disheveled shirt. He stifled a yawn with one hand and ran through his hair with the other. His eyes were half-closed, making him looked almost y.

Mir slinked his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him. He nuzzled his nose against my neck. “How are you feeling?” he asked me.

“I’m okay,” I whispered into his ear.

He lifted his head and turned me around to face him, a worried expression across his face. “But, that is what I do when you’re not happy,” he pouted a bit. “You are not happy. Don’t try to downplay it. You have every right to be upset.”

I kissed him on the lips, at first to shut him up, but then it turned to a wanting. I wanted him, wanted to feel loved. He fell backward, making me crash against him, his fingers twining into my hair as I placed both of my palms against his chest. One of his hands slipped to my waist, holding me against him. Mir rolled me over until he pinned me down on the bed. I looked up to him and saw his warm, brown eyes looking down at me, filled with concern. He leaned down and kissed me once more, pressing his soft lips against mine gently, with love.

The door swung opened. “Eh, Yuri ah, your brother wants to know if — OH ! Err, I saw nothing! Sorry! I didn’t mean to interrupt you. Err, carry on.” G.O quickly closed the door behind but not before he shouted, “Do remember to use protection, okay?!”

“,” Mir muttered, sighing. He quickly got off me the same the door flew opened again, showing a very angry and overprotective Joon.

“What the hell are you two doing in here?” Joon glowered at Mir.

Mir and I exchanged looks and rolled our eyes.

“Nothing,” I replied, snuggling up to Mir to irk him even more. His eyes slit narrower at the sight. “Mir and I were just making out.”

“Clearly.”

Mir sighed. “Oh yes, and G.O hyung had to come and interrupt us, just as I was about to rip her clothes off and make fierce love with her.”

“Ick,” Joon remarked, making a face. He folded his arms but he looked back and forth between us, deciding we were playing a prank on him. “Do not touch Yuri like that, Mir, or I will rip out all of your limbs. And Yuri, do not lose your ity at such a young age. You’re seventeen this year, for goodness’s sake!” With that, my brother left, closing the door in a great huff.

 I shook my head. Mir kissed my cheeks. The door opened again and Seungho popped his head in through the door. “Dinner is ready,” he said before disappearing back out.

I shrugged. “You know what, let’s just stay inside here a bit longer just to tease them,” I said. “I mean, they will wait. But to punish them for interrupting us, I think we should pay back.” Mir smirked, pinning me back down on my bed and crashed his lips against mine again, his hands roaming about my body as I only pulled him to me closer.

 

Joon’s POV

What was taking the two of them so long just to come out from Yuri’s room? Were they really having ? I’m pretty sure they were only just kidding.

But still, the thought of them doing it, with Yuri at a young age, bothered me. They shouldn’t be doing this. Not now. I know their relationship is serious, but it shouldn’t be this serious, right? I mean, they have been going out for almost a year. A year is a long time, but it’s not necessarily long enough to have . If Mir was any kind of guy, he’d wait.

“What’s taking them so long?” G.O complained as he darted a look toward Yuri’s door again. “The food is getting cold.”

Seungho sighed. “Cheon Doong, you go check up on them,” he said.

The second maknae’s eyes grew wide. “Bwoh? Wae? Why me, of all people? Why can’t you send Joon hyung or G.O hyung? Why me? I don’t want to walk in on them if they were actually doing . . . it.”

“Just go,” G.O said, exasperated.

But Cheon Doong shook his head. “No way. I can sit here and wait for them but I’m not walking in on them if they’re really . . .” He shuddered, unable to finish the sentence.

I sighed and got up. I was about to walk to the door when it opened and Mir and Yuri tipped out, both giggling, holding hands. I narrowed my eyes at them. Then I noticed red markings on her neck. I gasped, realizing that they were hickeys! Mir gave her hickeys!

Without even apologizing for being late, they both sat down next to each other, on the remaining empty seats. They gave each other and look and Mir leaned over to kiss her cheeks. I rolled my eyes and G.O sighed. Cheon Doong averted his eyes. Seungho glanced warily at them before saying that we could all start eating.

During dinner, Mir and Yuri kept giving each other glances. Mir would occasionally put food on her plate or sometimes feed her. Sometimes Yuri would do the same with him. That put a smile to everyone’s faces.

I watched my sister carefully. It was then when I had noticed that she grew skinnier, her hair, now in a messy bun, losing its shiny gloss, the usual radiant smile was replaced by a forced smile, and the rings under her eyes darker, making her face looked weary and exhausted. Even her wide, childlike eyes were gone, replaced by something else . . . something matured.

She was so young yet this terrible thing, the cause of our mother’s sickness, was forcing her to grow up way before she even had a chance to enjoy. I never had noticed it before. Had she became like this over the news of our mom? When had it start? How could I not have noticed this before? Does Mir notice? I’m pretty sure he did.

Mir noticed everything about Yuri.

She must have sensed I was looking at her because she looked up to me. “Neh, Oppa?” she asked me.

I fought back the happy bubble feeling I felt every time she called me ‘oppa’. I forced a laugh and shook my head. “Nothing, eat more,” I replied quickly, a little bit flustered. I turned my attention toward my food but from the corner of my eyes, I noticed the confusion on her pretty face. I glanced at her hand and saw the scars Sohyun had given her. I sighed.

Life doesn’t seem to want her to be a child, does it? With the fact that she had to leave her life for a life she never knew she had, to Sohyun’s tortures, moving to her once-rocky relationship with Mir, with Woo Chul back in her life and now this, Yuri had no choice but to be mature and to handle the situation well, especially since she’s one who doesn’t show her feelings out all that often. Because of everything that seemed to pile up on her all the time, she had to accept the reality and just grow up,  by learning how to deal with it instead of complaining like how a normal child would have. She was so strong. That was something I have always admired about my sister.

After dinner, we all did our own thing. I was actually relieved Mir settled down to read one of his comics while Yuri decided to study for a bit. G.O and Seungho, however, were playing on the Xbox outside in the living room while Cheon Doong was doing a couple of practices in his room. Around eleven in the night, I decided it was a high time my sister went to sleep. I checked in on her and saw that she was already in bed. I crept up to her.

She stirred and turned. “Joon?”

I sat down next to her on her bed. “Go to sleep,” I said and kissed her forehead.

She wrapped her arms around me. “Can you sleep here with me tonight, please?” she asked in a small voice. It sounded like she was in pain and needed some comfort.

I was about to suggest to call Mir in but then I stopped. That was when I realized something. During this whole time, with my mom in her condition, I never really saw how much she was suffering. I let her alone, thinking she’s okay as long as people like Mir and L.Joe would be there to comfort her. But I have neglected her as a brother.

I saw how much she really needed me and instantly felt bad that I haven’t been there for her. I should have been sharing our grief together. I mean, it’s okay to shut everyone out but it’s not okay to shut my sister out when she’s so much more vulnerable and fragile than I was.

So I nodded and held her in my arms as she cried. I kissed her forehead. “Yuri ah, I’m sorry,” I said to her, remorseful.

“Waeyo?” she asked. “Why are you apologizing? You did nothing.”

“That’s the thing. I did nothing.”

“I don’t understand.” She’s so naïve.

“I don’t do enough to show you how much I really care about you,” I told her reproachfully. “I mean, well, I thought having Mir or Doo Joon or L.Joe or somebody is enough to make you happy, but what I failed to realize is that sometimes it’s better to have your own sibling to be there for you instead of someone else. I didn’t see you needed me, your big brother. So I’m sorry for never showing enough love to you, even though I said I would on the first day we met. I failed.”

Yuri shook her head. “Anniyo, you didn’t fail, Oppa,” she replied. “You have done your hardest. I can see it through the little actions.”

“What actions?”

She shrugged. “Let’s start from the first night I came to Korea. I was lost and confused and you slept with me to comfort me. When I told you about what Tony told me about Woo Chul, you held me in your arms as I cried as though holding me tightly will shield me from pain. And you always look out for me when Mir had his eyes on me, even after when he and I finally got together. I know you sometimes interrogate him about me, asking if we had done more than we should have.

“When Appa found out that I called my friends, you tried explaining my situation to Umma. And I heard you stood up for me in the hospital, at Sohyun. Moving on to the time when Mir and I were having problems since your schedules were always hectic, you punched him because he broke up with me. Yeah, I know, I gave you a hard time for it, but it still showed how much you care about me. Then you even called Doo Joon Oppa to cheer me up.

“Plus, I know for a fact that you let Mir sleep with me. In fact, you’re the one who told Mir to sleep with me when I really needed him at times when I was feeling upset.”

I shook my head. “Mir still slept without me asking him to,” I argued.

“But most of the time, you were the one who told him to sleep with me,” she countered.

I could not disagree.

“See, I knew it,” she said smugly. But then she paused. “Seriously, though. Oh, and you tried to stop me from talking to Woo Chul.”

“Mir tried to stop you as well!”

“I was under the impression we’re talking about you, not Mir,” she replied. “Listen, Oppa, you may think it’s not much but that’s how you show your love to me, by doing it indirectly. Sure, I would’ve preferred if you had done it directly but I’m not complaining because I can tell you do love me. Okay?” She kissed my cheek. “Oppa, you’re really the best,” her muffled voice said through my chest as she had buried her head there. “But, of course, Doo Joon Oppa is better.”

I pulled away to face her but she’d covered her face with her hands. “Yah, Lee Yuri! I dare you to say it again to my face! How dare you say that about me!” I shot her a glare.

I heard a giggle coming from her and slowly her fingers began to part. With one eye, she peeped through the gap between and smiled at me. But I growled, unimpressed.

She then giggled again. “Bbuing, bbuing!” she said in a cute voice.

I blinked, eyes twitching. Oh no. Must. Not. Fall.

She pouted, her bottom lip sticking out a bit. “Oppa! Bbuing, bbuing! Kyaaaah!” She even threw in an eye smile that totally made me melt. She looked so frickin adorable!

Aaaaaaahhhhhh!!! I can't fall for it now! No, I'm supposed to be mad at her for saying that Doo Joon is a better brother than me, her realy, own, biological brother!

“Bbuing, bbuing!” she giggled again.

I sighed, not being able to fight against it. She's too cute. Her aegyo is really irrisistable. I can't not give in to her when she's like this. “Okay, okay. You win. Let’s sleep.”

She giggled again and I sighed but I was smiling.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heeeeeee. A special Lee sibling chapter (: