Keep That Smile on Her Face

I'm Related to MBLAQ???

Yuri’s POV

I’m kissing Mir. Omo, I’m kissing Mir! This was what I’ve been waiting for: the day Mir and I are officially together. The day Mir asked me to be his girlfriend, the day I can rightfully claim him as mine!

Mir’s my boyfriend! Kyaaah! I’m so happy I could burst with happiness!

Wait until Minzy and L.Joe finds out. Minzy is going to S-C-R-E-A-M! And I’m not going to tell her until the holidays is over.

Hehe.

I smiled when he pulled slightly away from me, smiling back at me. He leaned down and kissed me again efore he scooped me up in his arms and carried me to the bed. He laid me down and got on top of me, the kiss never breaking off. He placed one hand behind my head, in my hair, the other on my waist, pulling me close to him as he kissed me so deeply and passionately.

He nibbled on my bottom lip, begging for entrance and I parted slightly, letting him slip his tongue inside to explore my mouth. He kissed me long and lovingly. I did not want this to end.

 

Joon’s POV

I noticed that Mir and my sister weren’t downstairs with us. I wonder where they are. I looked at Seungho, Byunghee and Cheon Doong and saw that they would be too absorbed in the game to notice I’m gone. So I got up and walked up the stairs.

I have a hunch that they’re in Mir’s room.

I crept slowly to the door. I couldn’t hear a thing. I grabbed the doorknob and turned. It was unlocked. If it was locked, I’d be very worried. I opened the door slightly and peered inside. My eyes went wide.

Mir’s hands were on my waist, dangerously close to touching her bare skin while my sister had her arms wrapped around his neck, pulling him closer as they both made out. They were kissing fervently as though they were each other’s last breath.

“What the hell?” the words slipped out of my mouth before I had a chance to think.

They pulled apart, startled by the ‘unwelcomed’ company. Mir immediately got off my sister and Yuri sat up, straightening her clothes. “It’s not what it looks like, hyung,” Mir hastily tried to explain to me. “I swear I wasn’t going to do anything to her. I swear!” He looked really worried.

Good. I would be, if I were him.

“I came up, wondering where my sister and you had gone and came in here, finding you shoving your tongue down ?” I asked, glaring him.

“I wasn’t going to do anything!” he protested.

Yuri nodded, quick to agree. “Joon, I know what you’re thinking but I can assure it that it’s not like that. You can trust Mir. I trust him. He wouldn’t force me to do anything that I do not like.”

I looked at them, long and hard as I thought over about it. “I can trust Mir not to do anything funny?”

They nodded.

“So, tell me then,” I started to say slowly, “why did it look like Mir was pressing himself against my sister?”

Mir blushed, looking down in embarrassment as he quickly pulled away and Yuri looked astonished. “Joon!” she exclaimed.

I narrowed my eyes. “Are those hickeys on your neck?” I asked in a low voice.

Mir’s Adam apple bobbed up and down with worry as he swallowed hard, his mouth running dry from feeling nervous. I smirked to myself, enjoying this a lot. “Hyung, I was —” he tried to say.

But I cut him off. “Are you guys together?” I asked. “Like, officially?”

They nodded slowly.

I looked at Mir. “You promise you won’t hurt her?”

“If I do, I’ve hurt myself a thousand more times,” he said solemnly.

I turned to my sister. “You will tell me if he ever hurt you?” I asked her.

She frowned but nodded once. “I guess . . . but it’ll have to depend on a condition.”

I raised an eyebrow. “Depends on what condition?” I asked sharply.

Mir took her hand. “Don’t provoke him,” he mumbled worriedly.

But Yuri ignored him and turned to look at me right in the eye. She gave me a grin. “It depends on when you are going to stop scaring him. Look at him! He looks like he’s trying to figure out how to run away or shield me if you come and punch him!”

I roared with laughter and Yuri wrapped her arms around her boyfriend, covering to muffle her giggles. Mir just looked confused.

“Babo,” she said affectionately, kissing his cheek. “I know my brother. He won’t hurt you. In fact, when he was questioning you, deep down, really, he was secretly happy that we’re finally together.”

Mir looked at me, stunned, as realization hit him. He scowled. “You !”

I laughed, shaking my head. “Aish, Yuri-yah, why did you fall for a babo like him?”

She smiled, her eyes twinkling and shining when she looked at him. “Because even though he’s stupid, he’s still really great,” she replied and they kissed again.

“Aigoo, so cute. I wanna puke.” I made a gagging sound.

Seungho whacked me on my head and I realized that they had all came up. “Yah, be happy they’re finally together,” he scolded but he was smiling at the new couple.

“They’re together!” Byunghee and Cheon Doong rejoiced.

Mir and Yuri smiled, their fingers entwining with one another.

 

L.Joe’s POV

On the first day of the new term, the moment I saw Mir and Yuri holding hands, I knew they were officially a couple. It was quite obvious from the way Mir and Yuri looked at each other — it was like when Chunji and Minzy first got together. So I wasn’t surprised when Yuri told me that he asked her to go steady with him. If she was happy, then I am happy.

I smiled sincerely. “I’m glad to hear that,” I said and I really was. These past few months realizing that Yuri wasn’t the one for me were a relief. She and I would never have worked out.

I have a feeling they would work out. Not only was she pretty, but she’s caring and sensitive. She’s not that kind of girl who only cares about how she looks. She doesn’t really care if she was dating one of the popular guys in school. All she cared about in her relationship was that Mir loves her and treats her the way she love and treat him. All she cared about in school was doing well and not being popular.

Mir was quite popular, but he doesn’t get that into his head. What more, he’s not a dumb jock who treat her sweet when they were alone but in front of his friends he’s too insecure to treat her as an equal. No, in fact, he totally adores her and would never dream of hurting her. He defended her whenever someone talked bad about her — even if it’s his friends saying it in front of her. That’s one thing she likes about him. Another thing was that he really understands her and always knows when she needed to be comfort. He was really, really sweet and he was always thinking about her.

They’d spent a lot of time at the park. They went to movies. They study together. They were always hanging by themselves in secluded areas in school. They still managed to spent time with their friends and family, which was a good thing.

In fact . . . they were like the perfect couple. Minzy and Chunji were second best compared to them. Aigo, my heart can’t take all this mushiness. I need to start looking for new friends to hang out with. Or get myself a girlfriend.

Sometimes during recess, Mir would hang out with us. Other times, she would hang out with Mir and his friends. We didn’t mind. They were happy and we knew that Yuri needed to spend time with her boyfriend. And at least she doesn’t completely blow us off with Mir all the time.

 

Yuri’s POV

During recess one day, L.Joe seemed very down, which was unlike him.

“What’s wrong, L.Joe?” I asked.

“I’m failing science,” he grumbled, not looking up as he poked his food. “Mr. Park said I have a makeup test this Friday but I’m not prepared. I can’t even remember the order of the planets!”

“My Very Excellent Mother Just Served Us Nine Pizzas,” Chunji replied.

“Excuse me?”

“Oh, right. Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto,” I explained patiently. “That’s the order of the planets. There’re ways to remembering things.”

“Cool . . . I guess.”

Taemin walked up to them. “The school’s mascot dog ate my homework,” he said.

I was confused. “What does that mean?” I asked.

“No,” he said exasperated. “The school’s mascot dog really did eat my homework. It’s my history homework and I have Mr. Jun!”

Not good — not good at all. Mr. Jun gives detention to those who misbehave or didn’t turn in their homework — and make up the excuse of the mascot dog eating it when they didn’t really do it at all. He is very strict teacher.All students are afraid of him.

“I have him after lunch period and that stupid dog just ate my report about the Korean War!” he wailed.

“Here” I fished her paper out and handed it to him. “It’s typed. All you have to do is just write your name.”

“But what about your report, Yuri?” L.Joe asked.

I smiled. “I have another one in my bag. I had two reports, and couldn’t decide on which on. I can always choose the second option.”

“You are a total life saver, Yuri,” Taemin told me gratefully. “Thanks, I owe you one.” He hugged me tightly and was then rushing off to the computer lab.

I turned to the others. “Of course, I chose the better one and gave him the rubbish report.”

We laughed.

 

L.Joe’s POV

After school that day, Yuri, Niel and I were walking out of the school gates when suddenly Mir appeared out of nowhere, wrapping his arms around her waist and squeezed her tight.

She jumped, startled. “Gah!” Her bag went flying over on the ground.

He chuckled at her. “Have anyone ever told you how graceful you can dance yet clumsy when you’re carrying something?” he asked as he bended down to help pick her bag.

“You should have known better than to scare me like that,” she shot back.

“I have reasons.”

“Oh, yeah; what’s your reason, then?” she asked him.

“This.” Mir slipped a hand at the back of her neck very slowly and leaned forward. She closed her eyes and he kissed her on the lips.

“Oooh!” Niel and I teased but they ignored us.

After what seems like millions of years later, they broke apart. She smiled at him. He smiled back at her, the hand still behind her neck and the other on her waist. Her arms were around his neck. They kissed each other again.

I made a face. “Get a room!”

They broke apart and glanced at each other. He grinned, raising an eyebrow. “Maybe we should get a room,” he joked.

She rolled her eyes, but she was smiling. “In your dreams, lover boy.”

I pretended to gag. “Man, I need to find new friends to hang out with. Chunji has gone mushy on me too!”

Niel laughed. “Nah, L.Joe hyung is just desperate. I like this. In fact, keep it going. I want to see him puke!” he called out and dashed away before I could give him a noogie. Aish, that idiot . . .

I chased after him. “Yah! Come back you brat!” Behind me I could hear Yuri giggling. I smiled. Yuri-yah, you’re happy. Mir hyung, please look after her. Please keep that smile on her face.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ngaawwww. My heart's messed up with all this mushiness. I understand how L.Joe feels, literally -.-

I'm so proud of myself! I've already written until chapter twenty! But noopeee, not gonna update at one shot. Gonna take mah time~ :P give more cliffys.

Heheh. Anyone wanna guess what happens next? Comments and subscribers are loved <3