She Apologized, He Got Humiliated

I'm Related to MBLAQ???

 

Yuri’s POV

"Hey, surprise."

"Mir!" I shouted gleefully. I sat up and threw my arms around my boyfriend, who laughed.

"Shhh!" the librarian shushed, darting a glare toward our direction.

Whoops!

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

He shrugged, rubbing the back of his neck as I released him and stepped back to give him some space. "Oh, we had free time so I thought I would come and see how you're doing."

I smiled. I took a quick look around me and saw we were alone before I planted a soft kiss on his lips. He kissed me back, wrapping his arms around me and lifted me up for easy comfort.

It's not Sohyun or Woo Chul, thank goodness. It's my sweet boyfriend, Mir.

 

 

No, I'm just kidding. Sorry, that was not what happened. :P okok, back to the ACTUAL chapter :P HAHAHA. :P sorry. I HAD to play a joke on you guys. Don't hate me x_x

 

 

Yuri's POV

“S – Sohyun,” I stammered. How could I not have sensed that someone was following me? Or was she just merely passing by and saw me here? Either way, I may be done for.

She shifted her position uncomfortably and looked around. Her friends were nowhere in sight. “Can I sit with you?” she asked, gesturing to an empty chair beside me.

I nodded, on guard, as she sat down. She hesitated for a bit before she said the two words I never thought I’d lived to hear her say it.

“I’m sorry.”

I was too in shocked that she had to repeat herself. I shook my head, blinking a couple of times before I found myself nodding once, acknowledging that I had heard her.

“I’m sorry,” she went on, avoiding my gaze, “for what I did to you. The days I’d spent in that school for troubled kids really did my head in and I realized I was a . I should never had done what I did. I mean, yeah, it was natural for me to get jealous, but it wasn’t natural for me to threaten you and beat you up, nearly causing your death. I didn’t mean for that to happened, but it did and I’m really sorry.” She looked down. “Those nights in that school, I would lay awake at night, replaying all those things I did to you with only the thought of ‘she could have been a good friend’ flashing in my mind.”

I was numbed.

We could have been friends?

She looked at me and smiled sadly. “Yeah, you must hate me. I would, if I were you.” Her eyes flickered down toward my arm where it was covered by my sweater. “Do you — I mean — is it —?” She trailed off, not sure how she should ask me.

I knew just what she wanted to know, what she struggled to ask me so I rolled back the sleeves, revealing the ugly scars. When I looked at her, she was wincing, not being able to take her eyes off the ‘beauty of art’ she had marked on me forever.

“I’m sorry,” she said in a small voice, tears flowing out from her pretty eyes.

It was there and then when I finally realized what had happened. She said she was sorry. She was sorry. Sohyun, the queenka, the girl who scarred me for life, apologized.

She regretted what she did.

So I did what I could do because I had a feeling I knew what it would have been like in her shoes. I nodded at her. “It’s okay,” I said. “Forget about it. What is past is past.”

She was startled and I knew that she didn’t say she was sorry because she wanted me to forgive me, because she wanted to make amends for the new year of school. It was because she was genuinely sorry and was already expecting me to shout at her, to yell at her, and to tell her that I would never, ever, in a million years, forgive her.

But I did.

Because if I had not forgiven her, she would have been shattered and I would have lost what could have been a good friend. And also, if it weren’t for her, Mir and I wouldn’t have realized that honesty and trust was the best way to keep our relationship alive.

So I forgave her. I told her the reasons while she just listened to me. When I was done, she hugged me and I hugged her back, a sense of relief that she wasn’t back here to haunt me.

She pulled back. “Are you and Mir-sshi still madly in love?” she wanted to know.

I nodded, smiling. “Yeah, we still are. Stronger than ever, actually.”

She smiled. “I think you two are going to last.” She smiled even wider. “Besides, that Woo Chul boy is sort of cute.”

I laughed. “You can have him.” But then again, Woo Chul, from what he said, still likes me. “But, er, I should probably tell you — erm, well — he —” I fumbled with my words.

“What?” she wanted to know. Now it was my turn to fumble with my words.

“Woo Chul is my ex,” I explained to her. “He and I used to date while we were in China and last I heard, he said he was still ‘in love’ with me.” I rolled my eyes, indicating that I was so over him.

I saw the disappointment flooding through her face and wondered if I had done the right thing by being honest with her and if she was going to turn back into that evil witch and if I should start running for my dear life when she suddenly broke into a bright smile. “Ah, I knew guys like him would have a catch,” she said. She gave a little sigh but smiled again. “Thank you for telling me this.”

I grinned back. Already, we were on our way in being friends.

“Anyway, don’t you think Mr. Jung is a drag?” she went on.

I shook my head. “I can’t believe he said his class is starting tomorrow when all the other teachers said they will start next week. This is nightmare,” I agreed.

The library echoed with our laughter, unaware that someone had been watching us from the window the whole time.

 

Woo Chul’s POV

I was walking past a school building, away from my ‘fan girls’ when I looked into a window and saw Annie talking to someone in there. I stopped walking and saw that she was in the library. She didn’t seem to have seen me. All she needed to do was look up and then she would’ve seen me.

But she didn’t.

Instead, she continued talking and laughing with the girl. I smiled. She looked so happy, so beautiful, just like how she always was, back then when she was still Annie.

“Hey you.”

I turned, startled, to see one of Annie’s friends from homeroom looking at me. I smiled. “I’m Woo Chul,” I said, extending my hand out to him.

“Yeah, yeah, I know,” he replied, ignoring my hand. I put it down. “Look, just stay away from her.”

I was surprised by the cold and harshness in the tone of his voice. Then I realized he meant Annie. Oh. “Look, you don’t understand,” I started to say. “Annie and I —”

“Were together, then she disappeared, then your friend Tony lied to her, saying you found a new girl after she left, so she and Mir hyung got together, and now they’re happy, but then you came back into the picture and you still obviously like her, but guess what? She’s in love with Mir hyung, not you.”

That stung really badly.

But that jerk was not finished just yet. “But that’s not something you can do something about it. You can’t just come back into her life, thinking you can take her back. She’s happy with Mir hyung and they’re in love. I have neve seen a couple more in love than the both of them, not even my other friends. So don’t try to use the pity method on me because it won’t work.”

I studied him carefully. He’s a lot smarter and sharp than I’d given him credit for. “What’s your name?” I asked him curiously.

“L.Joe,” he replied curtly.

“Well, L-Joe-sshi, I know Annie longer than you do and I know her ways. I also know for a fact that she still has some feelings for me. So I will be holding on it, if you don’t mind.”

“None at all,” he said sarcastically. “Just remember this — if she really loved you like you think she does, she wouldn’t have fallen for Mir hyung.”

.

But then something I managed to pick up from the bitterness in his voice clicked. I gasped and smirked. “Ah, you like her, too, don’t you?”

He blinked, surprised and maybe a little scared that I had sussed him out. His panicked expression was then quickly replaced almost instantly by a scoff. “Pfft, no,” he lied.

I raised an eyebrow. “You are so lying,” I taunted.

He rolled his eyes. “I used to like her. Key word:used.”

“Is that what you told everyone so that you could continue secretly liking her?”

“Not everybody is an like you,” he snapped.

Okay, he was starting to get a little bit irritating. Who the hell does he think he is to have the rights to insult me like that? “Hey, at least I’ve managed to kiss her before,” I said spitefully.

His eyes blazed with fury and he stepped forward, his jaws suddenly clenched.

The next thing I knew, I was staggering backward, a sharp pain on my cheek and I realized he had punched me. Growling, I regained my balance and made a move to him. Thank goodness for my karate lesson.

Yet before I could even touch him, suddenly out of nowhere five other guys appeared. I recognized four of them: Niel, Ricky, Changjo and Chunji. They were in the same homeroom class as me earlier.

Why do they all appear out of nowhere, together, as if they had telepathic communication or something?! That’s . . . not cool.

The oldest guy, who was probably a senior, came up to me. “I wouldn’t do that, if I were you,” he said calmly. “In case you didn’t know, newbie, we are the ones who run this school.”

I raised an eyebrow. “Sort of like gangsters?” I said, knowing there were a lot of gangsters back in Malaysian government schools. Not entirely the best people but they, too, sort of ran the school. Well, they were also quite popular. Or at least they hoped and wished and tried to.

“Not particularly,” one of the minions said. “We’re the kingkas.”

“Kingkas?” I scoffed. “What, like you guys are all Mr. Popular or something.”

One of them, Niel, I think was his name, raised an eyebrow. “Got a problem with that?”

I burst out laughing. “You’ve got to be kidding me. Seriously, kingkas? That’s what you guys call them here? Wow, how . . . original,” I snickered. “And, what, the female lead is queenka?”

The maknaes frowned. I was getting on everyone’s nerves, I knew it. I could see that they were all trying not to punch me.

“Watch it, newbie,” the gang leader said, trying to get some control over here. “You’re in our turf now. Whatever you think is funny, isn’t to us. And you know how when you’re popular and when your ‘fans’ hear that other people are not so happy about it . . .” He left it hanging.

But we all knew the answer to that. If the ‘fans’ are not happy with whoever dissed them, they’ll come after you. Believe me, I’ve watched enough American movies to know.

But still, it was funny. I just shook my head. “I bet you call the losers here loserkas or something, right?” I jeered.

“No, we call them Woo Chul.”

I grimaced.

L.Joe glared at me. “Yuri is the queenka. We’re the kingkas. What does that make you, newbie?”

Nowhere, a little voice said into my mind but I quickly turned that voice off.

I scowled, not liking him anymore. Whatever. So I turned around and walked away from them. I did not want to have anything to do with them. Besides, I can always try my best to talk to Annie whenever we’re at J.Tune Camp instead.

“Coward,” L.Joe muttered.

I pretended to ignore him but deep down, I felt a bit humiliated. My ego, my pride, was wounded. And I do not like getting wounded, especially not by s like them.

 

L.Joe’s POV

Teen Top watched as he disappeared behind the trees, still not quite happy he mocked us and mocked our school. I watched with a careful eye. He’s got an attitude, that one. Guys like him tend to strike back, I thought as I cracked my knuckles as we turned to go back to class. He’s not going to let us off. He’s going to find a way to get revenge on us.

I smirked and saw my friends smirking as well and I knew they were thinking the same thing as me.

And when he does, we’ll be ready.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

huurrrrr. anyone upset I tricked them? >.< heh.

Sohyun apologized! And Teen Top humiliated Woo Chul!

Waheeey~ xP