Chapter-6

His revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song Ji hyo POV

 

Dark , all she sees was the darkness , she tried to take step forward and look for the light but she can't see anything . It is like she was walking a dark tunnel without end . Suddenly , she heard a sound , a cry ...she comes closer to the voice ...then , she heard a cry of a kid.  She stopped her movements ...cause her sound like in pain and it was too familiar to her... She run toward the scream hoping her thoughts were wrong . It can't be her daughter !!! She run and run ...but she can't reach . She tripped over herself and she can feel an intense pain on her knees . However , the cried of the kid didn't stop , she tried to stand up and save the kid , her daughter but it's like the gravity didn't want her to let . She keep falling down , ... suddenly, there is a tiny ray of light infront of her . She tried to speak and ask for help but ...she saw the last person she wanted to meet even before the world crushing down . There he is , standing infront of her , smirking and enjoying seeing her in pain . But that is not what get her attention , it is the girl in his hands who was on his chest sleeping soundly . HER DAUGHTER !!! Noooooo!!!

 

 

 

 

 

"You trick me , hiding my heir from me ...from now on , you can't see her . She is my heir !!!" With that her ex-husband left her alone in tears . She wanted to scream her daughter's name but it is like she is a mute . There is no sound coming out from . Soon , she saw another feature , Lily holding Jong Kook's arm and her daughter's hair while smriking at her ...

 

 

 

 

 

"See ...even after you gave brith his child , he is still choosing me ...now go and die . Don't come near to my daughter or my husband " she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter