Chapter-2

His revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Jong kook POV

 

He was here again , he can't escape this nightmare since that day ,the day he lost the love of his life . He was walking down the hospital hall , the same hospital ,the same scenario , he was looking at the door ,the same room , he can't move his foot again like his feet were glued . He tried to move again although he knows he will meet the same ending , soon he saw the smoke emitting from the room . He tried to move his feet ,no he can't watch , he wanted to move , but all of his afford is just like the dust from the wind . His eyes watered at the sight infront of him , the fire ,now the room was burning ...he tried to reach ...he need to save her , his voice stuck in his throat . He can't find his voice although he shouted . Please !!!!! 

 

 

 

He jerked from his nightmare , he can feel the tears in his eyes , why it has to be her ? If his wanted to get back the same price for his son , he can take his life away but now ...he ...he  didn't even know how to survive . He wiped his face with his big hands , he got up from his bed and went to the bathroom . His room tured into dark room , well from the start , he used his room theme based on dark but now , it is completely lifeless . He grew cold to people ,he didn't care about their feeling . He worked like a robot and fired his employees like a trash ,he didn't even care the fact that they have family they need to feed ...well there was this time when he fired a man from the PR team , that man begged him saying he had family to feed so he ask for mercy from him . Do you all can guess what he did the next second that man said this words to him .?

 

 

 

'well ,the sad part is unlike you , I don't have a family so I don't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter