Chapter-32

His revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Jong kook POV

 

His hands was sweating , he can feel his rapid heart like it gonna jump out from his chest in any minute . He was anxious , he feel like someone was squeezing his already swollen heart . He can't lose her , nor his child . He doesn't want to admit but he love her ...he love her since  their first meeting . He remembered that day , that day he lost his last blood , his sister because of a heartless man ,a man who didn't care except for himself . Although he has no ideas why he snakes the heart that was supposed to be his sister's ...if that boy isn't his biological son . That man had a lot of emotions he couldn't even point out but let continue ...so it is the day his sister's die , he was crying so hard , everyone left him behind ...he lost his parents and all of his relative didn't want to help him and his sister cause they are done for their bloody money ...he couldn't contact his uncle ,they lost their contact even before his parents die so he has this feeling that his uncle didn't know about his parents' death ...he was crying so hard then a girl came to him and said those assuring words while giving him a bar of chocolate ...that day he learned about her ,he watched how she was happy for her brother's recovery,he remembered throwing the chocolate bar into the ban while swearing that he will make them suffer ...he was so blinded by hatred that he didn't realize his love for her ...he watched the woman she became , her first boyfriend , her first day at college ,he watched her steps ...he love her ...it took him for several years to figure it out . His feeling for taking revenge was so powerful so he didn't realize how deep he fall for her . Although , he convinced himself that he will make her suffer , Everytime he hurts her ,he feel hurt hundred times more than herself . He love her ...he ,Kim Jong kook Love Song Ji hyo ,his wife and the mother of his unborn child .

 

 

 

He parked his car and got out from there , he glanced at the entrance and saw a lot of guards. He walked to the door and the guard starts checking his body for any other equipment . 'oh boy , I don't need them ' then the guard nodded his head and start showing him the way . His eyes romaned for the escape they might need later during his journey to the living room . 

 

 

 

"Oh ...look !!! The great Kim Jong kook was standing in my living room " how he wanted to ruin his face including his mouth . He should cut his head and feed his dog ...Yep ..he really needs a dog now .

 

 

 

"So ...what are you doing here , Son in law ?" He held his clam face although inside he was boiling like he wanted to peel his skin and put him in the boil water . 

 

 

 

" What !!! Cat got your tongue ,son ?" Stop ...Kim Jong kook you are here to bring her home . He had to remind himself . 

 

 

 

"You know why I am here !! Where is she ? " He ask him straight . He wouldn't let her hurt ,he had to check her as soon as possible . Tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter