Chapter-33

His revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third person POV

 

Lily was holding Ji hyo's hair tightly while pointing the gun to her head . She can feel the shaking from Ji hyo . Ji hyo can't help but hope the worst . Maybe this is the time she need to go to her mom and they would reunion again including her baby , she placed her palm on her stomach . Her poor baby ...he / she didn't even have the chance to see the world . Her eyes meet his , whose eyes held so much emotion , fear , anger , murderous , and sorrow ...she wants to laugh herself for thinking he would be fear for losing her , for losing their child . He clearly states that he didn't want to do anything with their baby ...now you all would ask her how did she know ? She was watching their entire meeting ...her so called step father and so called husband trying to ditch her like she was a ing ball . How can he say about not wanting their child !!! Their child !!! She first so glad that he came to here ...she thought he gonna save her but turned out he came here to dump her . Her eyes held so much hatred for him , for all the pain he caused , for all the false hope he gave ...she hate him so much . 

 

 

 

On the other hand , Jong kook can't breath at the horrible sight infront of him . He knows there is a traitor in his gang but he never thought Lily would do something like that . She is always there for him  whenever he feels lonely and needs help . Honestly ,she is more like a sister to him ...he looks at the woman who is now carrying his baby in her tummy . Her eyes held so much hate and disgust like she was seeing some sort of cruel man . He wanted to exclaim that he is not the man , not the man who hurt her , it is not real him . He wanted to explain her how much she meant to him ...how much she meant to him and he will love entirely them , her and their baby . They could be a perfect little family , why the fate was teasing then so hard.  He is scared , he knows Lily ...now looking at her ,he realized she will do anything to hurt Ji hyo . He eyed her flat tummy, saw her palm on her stomach where their child is resting . He smiled ,a sad smiled ...he wanted to touch ,and say him or her that everything will be ok ... that he will look after his or her mom ...that he will never make her upset anymore . 

 

 

 

"Lily ...what are you doing?" His voice shakes , he honestly can't perform a perfect speech now ...now looking the woman he loved was pressed by the gun .

 

"What I am doing !? You are so funny oppa " lily let out a humourless laugh . 

 

"I am pointing a gun at your wife head , oppa . Can't you see that Oppa " she spoke like a complete villain . He took a step toward but Lily didn't say anything just watching him with bitterness .

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter