Sequel : Chapter-1

His revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third person POV

A woman who wears her usual business attire entered the building , her high heels make the sound ' click ..click ' while walking to her office. The receptionist at the front door greeted her with her thick Spanish accent . 

 

"Buenos días" the woman gave her a heart warming smile and greet her back .

 

"Good morning , Maria " she continues her walk ...all of the people at the building are busy with their own work and it is the usual sight for her . She stopped at the lobby and pressed to the floor she is working . She has been in Spain for almost five years but she still can't find herself fluent in Spanish ... especially in numbers . Don't blame her though , she is with numbers since she was a kid . And who the hell said that learning math is happiness . That person may need to examine his brain . 

 

She walked out from the lobby and sat on her usual spot ,her office . She started writing reports that need to finish at the end of the weekend.  Their boss , Mr. Lorenzo is a kind and humble man despite being the boss . She was lucky for working under this kind of boss . With her situation , she really need a job that keep the food on her table and an understanding boss . Soon , there is a ring and she picked up the phone . 

 

"Hola , Como puedo ayudarte ?" (Hello , how may I help you )

 

"Eres tú Miss Song Ji hyo " (are you Miss . Song Ji hyo) 

 

"Sí , estoy hablando " ( yes , I am speaking )

 

"Ese jefe quiere conocerte" (the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter