Chapter-26

His revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Jong kook POV

 

His heart hurt so badly ,he wanted to stop the pain ,he wanted to stop her from saying the words 'divorce' . Why did he feel like this ? It is suppose to mean revenge , nothing more nothing less ... But he was addicted to her , he could die from even imaging his life without her...he wanted her keep beside him ,hold her and love her but he hurt her so much ...he is a monster after all ...a monster who wanted to destroy her ...he want to burn her but he didn't realize that time that if he wanted to burn her ,he need to burn himself first ...Karma is a ...

 

 

 

"Sir , there is someone who wanted to meet you"his secretary informed him , he run to his office as soon as he heard the words divorce in ...

 

 

 

"Who ? " He asked his secretary with a questioning look ... 

 

 

 

"They ask me to show you this " then she placed a file infront of him ...he unfold the file and ...his eyes windened ...

 

 

 

"Let them enter " he said her and she quickly left the room . He scan the documents again ,it shows something he didn't except . A DNA test with Ji hyo and her father ... He checked the next photos and saw that old man messing with a car . He closely looks at the car and the realization hit him ...it was the car that her mom drove in the accident ...his mind was running hard . Soon the door open , he raise his head and saw a woman who looks like at her early forty enters the room , then there is another man ...but ...

 

"Mr. Song?" He can't believe his eyes , the person who stand infront of him was exactly look like Mr.Song expect the glasses he is wearing now ...

 

"Well... I am Mr. Song but not the one you think " he said u easily ...

 

"Nice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter