Chapter-9

His revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Jong kook POV

After their little stunt from that abandoned house , he rushed to the hospital with an unconscious girl . He didn't know what to do while looking at the girl who is lying now in hospital bed.  She looks so pale and weak , she looks so fragile . He feel bad somehow , he didn't know why though , he knew she will encounter with this kind of fear one day but ... when he witness her situation now , he feel hurt and bad for his intentions . He caresses her cheek and hair.  Her hair didn't look like healthy at all , it would be difficult for her to live still survive at his games . He sigh , a loud sigh ... 

"Hyung " he set his eyes on his best friend , haha. 

"We didn't know who they are . The last person we caught at the place suicide himself " haha said and he exhale noisily . Look like there is an unknown enemy for them . It scares him more , the enemy knows about them whereas they were kept in the dark about them . 

"No clue ?" He asked the only question he can think . Haha shook his head indicating there is no clue about their opponent.  

"What about Ji hyo ? Is she ok?" Haha asked. He nodded his head and look at the angl- girl on the hospital bed. 

"She is dehydrated and doctor has an assume that she may have hemophobia . So she fainted at the sight of blood.  " He explained to the man who wore think glasses and pay attention to his words . 

"Let strat with the traitor " he said . There may be a traitor at his gang . And that traitor may have a close contact with him so he knows about Ji hyo . Haha nodded his head and left the room . 

Song Ji hyo POV

"Mama why daddy can't pick up me " seven years old me asked my mom . Who is a little taken back because of her question . 

"Your papa have to babysit your brother , remember ?" Her mom said and she nodded her head . But lately , her father becmoes distance from her . It is not that much obvious but she knew although she is just seven years old . He didn't play with her anymore , he always play with her brother and when she join he said 'you are too noisy for your brother' . He didn't pick her up from her school anymore , it is their driver or her mom .

"Mama why papa didn't love me anymore ? " She questioned her mom because she is still a child so she can't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter