Chapter-16

His revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Jong kook POV

He is singing on the contracts , when the door opened and revealed his secretary . But his mind has been in a chaos . Why does she want to meet him ? Didn't she hate him ? There are many questions keep ringing in his mind . He glanced at his Rolex and saw it is 2:00 p.m . He had the appointment with her at 3:00 . Why the hell the time is going slowly suddenly !!!! He knows there is something about her that is weird . May be her look but ...he feels like there is a connection between his wife and that Bella and then Angela ... whenever he sees her , he feels like ...like his heart is hurting . Like he feels regret but he didn't know why he feel that way . He sighed loudly and looks down at the scene . His office exists in the highest level so he can see all the things that is happening down there . People are running and walking , some seems busy while some seems enjoying their time with their company. He turned his attention back to his work trying so hard not to think about her . Sometime he feels guilty to Ji hyo cause he feels like he is cheating on her . Times fly and finally it is time to meet with ji-....Bella .

 

 

He entered the cafe and choose the corner one to sit.  He ordered himself a Americano and starts drinking . He didn't see Bella yet , then the door of the cafe opened and there she is wearing a tight pencil skirt and crop top . She is really beautiful ...ok ... snapped out Kim Jong kook .

 

 

Third per

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter