Chapter-11

His revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Jong kook POV

"I said go and investigate about that stupid accident again !!! You don't hear me !!!! " He threw the vase across the wall . The vase hit the wall and shattered into pieces . Haha and Jae suk looks at him with a pity in their eyes while se chan stands in the doorway ,he has no idea what to do . He can't blame him though , it would be the 20th time he told him to investigate the case but every time they did , there is nothing came out , not even a clue , however deep down,he knows there is something more ...how can a famous hospital let a patient room burn down that is also can't decide the source where the fire started . And that doctor , he didn't believe him so he told his men to keep an eye on him but that is also nothing came out . After he checked the background of Bella , he knows something was off so he told them to dig the deep of her past and his late wife 's accident . But , they didn't want to especially , haha and Jae suk didn't want him cause they are so worried about him . Every time they check ,there is nothing came out so he fell into depression . They didn't want him to feel that way again ,but ...what if she alive .. what if she run away from him cause he is too cruel and hurt her really bad ...what if Bella is her ? But ...what about a kid ? He knows she had a kid ...there are so many questions that needed to be answered . 

 

Song Ji hyo POV

 

She was staring at her daughter who is lying on the hospita

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter