Chapter-31

His revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song Ji hyo POV

 

"So ,honey do you still believe that your so called husband isn't bad unlike me ? Do you still believe that he is your knight in the shinning armour ? " He said with his famous smrik and ironic tone ...she quickly wipe her tears with the back of her hand ...

 

"What do you want ? " She asked the question that might he wanted to hear ...he didn't call her just to show this to her and telling her real existent ...there must be something but she wished that something didn't relate with her baby ...

 

"Oh ...now you ask honey... Actually , I don't want anything from you ...*he pours himself a whiskey * but I want it from your ... Husband " he said .while tasting a burning sensation in his throat ...she quickly get up from the sofa and looks down at him ...

 

"Don't you see the video you ing take hum ?? Don't you see he didn't ing care for me ?? Whatever you need ...he will never allow you cause ...I ...I am nothing to him " she said those words bitterly ...It hurt ing so much ,she didn't realize she was fall for him hard whereas he just did those awful things to her ...to hurt her ...she is just the victim ...a victim between their game ...nothing more nothing less . He put down his glass and looks at her and then let out a chuckle ...

 

"Yes ...maybe you are nothing to him ...but you knows that your husband is a leader of a gang ..he is a Mafia and for him ...a heir is so much important .. and I wondered he would let anything happen to his first heir " he said eyeing her tummy ...her hands quickly wrapped around her tummy ...

 

"You knows honey !! This is happening just like I want ...I let you marry him because he trick me and make me fall into his trap ...but he is wrong for playing a game with me ...I knows from the start that he will definitely intimate with you carelessly cause he believes those fake reports ...I pay for his family doctor but that baka keep denying me and threaten me that he will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter