Chpater-7

His revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Jong kook POV

"What the are you talking you can't find her !! Do you what to end your ing life !! Go and find or else pack your bags and left " he yelled at the man infront of him . He can hear a sigh form the man who is currently sitting at his sofa. 

"Clam down , jong kook ah . " Jae suk said clamly . 

"Hyung how can I ing clam down and drink my coffee when my wife was missing for three days. !!!" He shout at his hyung . Jae suk is just like his hyung , always support him . He let out a loud sigh from his frustrating . She has been missing for three days since he lost her at the party . He knows that she will definitely encounter with this kind of situation cause he is the man of danger but he took her in his life knowing about this . He wanted to make her feel pain but ... he didn't realize they would kidnap her very soon . And add to his fear , he doesn't know who kidnapped her , he thought it would be one of his rival Ganges but no . They didn't even know that he is married to someone. Who would it be ? He tried to think but no , he can't find the answer and he feel like . Actually , his first intention was to hurt her but ... as the time went by , he feel hurt . He feel hurt when he saw her tears but all of his hurt vanished when she tried to call her dad . He didn't even know what to do ,!! . He feel hurt seeing her hurt but he can't stop himself firm making her hurt.  

He remembered the night she sobbed on the floor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter