Chapter -9

His revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song Ji hyo POV

 

She saw him with HER , she knows he will get her replacement but ...reality hit her hard . She will never possess a place in his heart  , however, this time , he chose a good girl . Eun Hye seems friendly , warm and ebullient not like a demon Lily . She quite enjoys her company , they can be good friends if she didn't relate with Jong kook and that bastard didn't deserve this such lovely girl . She can feel his glance on her From time to time but she ignored it , after he dragged his pretty finance away from us , Dong wool ask for a dance and she accepted . They are having a great time, dong wook is a good guy ... although she feels kinda hurt because of someone whose eyes are upon on his fiance . Suddenly , her body swayed to the other side and she knows she was pushed . A girl who is wearing a yellow short dress pushed her and looking at her like she gonna eat her alive , then without a word , she slapped her hard . From Dong wook yelling she get a knowledge who she is , she is his ex girlfriend and she knows from this that she is really a pretty little .

 

 

 

"YOU DITCHED ME FOR THIS UGLY " she yelled at dong wook who looks like he was holding back from hitting her . And who is the ugly one here , Miss ? 

 

 

 

"Stop this nonsense , Hae Jin ...you are the one who always acted like a so I broke up with you and apologise her !!" Dong wook said firmly to her but she looks like she gonna eat him too. Ok , bro where on the earth did you find this girl?

 

 

 

"What's going on here !!! " There he is with his toned body walking like a beast . He eyed the one ...Hae Jin ? Yes Hae Jin dangerously , she saw a slight hesitation in her figure but it quickly vanished and she turned to her while pointing her index finger to her.

 

 

 

"Listen , he.is.my.boyfriend. and .you.don't.stood.a.chance ." She emphasize each words , she rolled her eyes , she can feel the both men anger and they have lot of audiences too . She smiled warmly and the girl taken back from that . 

 

 

 

"No , you listen , sweetie little smelly . If you acted this way , he will never gonna take you again . Most of men ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter