Chapter-27

His revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song Ji hyo POV

 

She took slow steps toward the living room, she grew up here , she spent all of her birthday here, she created unforgettable memories with her mom and brother here , but ... Now , this house feel like a hell for her ,for unknown reason like she could end up her life being here ,she feel like that ...she saw the man ,she used to called as her dad sipping his whiskey. 

 

 

 

"Ohhh ,You are here honey ,come ...come " he said with his sweet yet so threatening voice ,his eyes shown so much emotion but more like rage and evil ... She slowly walk toward him and stood like a status...

 

 

 

"Honey , why are you standing there , here come here " he patted the place beside him ... She definitely didn't know him . He is not the man she used to know .

 

 

 

"Oh , you are scare ,honey? Don't worry !! Daddy didn't do you anything ...until the time comes " he said and walked toward her while holding hiler shoulder and made her sit on the place he showed.   

 

 

 

"Soooo... For the starter , listen daddy's words carefully " he said like an evil stepfather.  It is her first time of feeling disguise of his words. 

 

 

 

"Daddy have this twin brother , how should I say !!! Oh ...well he is good ,very good that ...daddy was treated like a shadow by them ...they didn't care about daddy  honey ,for them their first son was everything...hahahahahahaha" he laughed like a mad man ...did she make a mistake for coming here ? The answer is definitely yes !!! 

 

 

 

"So ...you see honey , your daddy didn't care at all ...one day he brought his friends to our house ...I can't see them because my stupid father didn't let me out from my room ...but it is the first time ...the first time of seeing the most beautiful angle in my life ...your mom " at his last words she raise her head and looked at the man ...he had those dreamy eyes like he was talking about someone who came down from the heaven ...

 

 

 

"She was so kind and so sweet ...I fall in love with her intensely but ...she thought I was him, my stupid brother.... It broke my heart but I didn't correct her ...cause it is the only reason she talked to me and played with me ...as time went by and we became close but she didn't even realize I am his brother ... But somehow I made her as my wife ..." She listen carefully what he said ...but she have this feeling that something b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter