Chapter-13

His revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song Ji hyo POV

She can't move , ishe look forward and saw darkness . Not even a ray of light can see , she tried to take a step forward but feel a pain went through to her bare feel .she look down at her feel and saw a lot of cuts , what happend ? And where is this place? She tried to call for someone to help her but seems like there is no one except her .

She turned her head back and to her horror , she saw a wolf with dangerous and blood thirsty eyes . Her eyes  widened at the sight of cruel killer creature, she took a step back and the wolf does the same took a step towards her and walked toward her creepily . She start running after realizing that wolf target was to ripped her apart from head to feet . She run like there is no tomorrow , yes may be there is no tomorrow for her , she run and run but when she titled her head back , still saw the wolf running after her . Suddenly , she tripped herself and fall forward , she and her clumsy mind will kill definitely kill her , she saw the wolf took a jump to consume her and take her pathetic life . She tightly shut her eyes and waited for her cruel death but suddenly the sound of the firing bullet took her suprised .

She opened her eyes and saw the wolf who is lying helplessly and blood flowing from its head .To her suprised , it didn't make her afriad . She turned her head to her rescue and saw a man ,she can't figure who he was but there is a little Halo showing his presence . He wore a dark suit , his attire are all dark , he was pointed his gun toward the wolf . However , in a blink , he changed his target and pointed the gun toward her , her eyes widened at sudden change and he pulled the trigger slowly , she saw a bullet flying toward her ...

She jerked from her sleep with heavy sewat . She observed  her surrounding and immediately recognize the room . She noticed the bandage and rushed to her memor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter