Chapter -25

His revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song Ji hyo POV

 

"I told you not to do anything , you need rest ,Ji hyo yah " for the past three days she always heard this words Jong kook . He didn't even let her lift a thing , although these days she didn't vomit that much . The doctor told her that it was just a flu but she feel like it was more than flu. Currently , she made chocolate pancake for herself cause she badly carved for that . And that Kim Jong kook scolded her once he saw her standing in the kitchen ... 'what is she  ,five?'

 

"Didn't I told you not to left the room !! " He said while pacing toward her ...she rolled her eyes , she didn't know when she feel so much comfortable being around him ...

 

"I am just making pancakes ,oppa . Don't worry I am ok now " she replied ...during these three days , she tried to make an answer about her mom and dad . There is a faint memory in her when her mom try to run away from the house she used to call as a child but her dad found out and bring them again to his house .After she let herself absorbed in her memories , she noticed to the few things that her mom never smile at her dad , she didn't aware of it because she was just a kid but now she can figure it out. They didn't fight but ...like her mom didn't want to go near to her dad. And one thing she need to tell is that she made a DNA test with Jong kook 's uncle although she didn't get the answer yet , she told kwang Soo to pass her those results as soon as it came out . At first,he insisted telling him everything but she promised she will tell him when the time comes ...

 

"Earth to Ji hyo yah !! Why are so staring at the pan?" Jong kook asked while standing beside her . She flashed him a sarcastic smile ...

 

"You need to test again ,Ji hyo yah ... I made an appointment with a doctor that is not our family's doctor " she raised her eyebrows , so he didn't trust his family's doctor anymore ...Jong kook shrugged , like he can read her mind ...

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter