Chaper-12

His revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Jong kook POV

He see red , he can't control his rage , he always has a problem in controlling his rage after his family's death . And he had a problem at his work and gang and when he returned home, the scene didn't help his frustrating , it is like her stupidness for entering his precious sister's old room add fuel in fire . He can't control , when he saw the photos of his little bear shattering on the floor , all of the memories resurface . How much he miss them , when he sleeps his memories back to their happy moment , his dad,mom and his sister . And the demon who destroyed all of his precious things stand infront of him . He want him to feel pain just like he suffered years ago. He wanted to tear down his only daughter , the pain he wants him to get for losing his only family . He will never be able to control himself for hurting this woman . 

However , after he made her pick up those pieces , for all the first time , he feel bad . He watched these pieces cut her delicate hands but he can't feel happiness and it make him angrier . The more she get all of these cut , the angrier he get . It felt like watching her bleeding make his heart bleeding too . 

After a while , she just stood like she was in deep thoughts . He start having these uneasy feeling for ordering her to pick these pieces and realization hit him , ' she has hemophobia' before he can think further , he saw her weak body stumbled  , he quickly run toward her ignoring the sharp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter