Chapter -28

His revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Jong kook POV

He sat there , listening to their explanation, he sat there paralyzed ...he can feel  the ache in his heart...all the things he did to her resurface ,all this time he hurt her ...taking all his anger out to her whereas she is the victim his and her fath- that bastard game... 

 

"I thought if I gave up all the things, he would become normal ...I knows he allway feel jealous toward me cause our parents always care about me but ... it's not true ...I have heart disease since I was born but it got worse when I turned 6 ...but our parents didn't want him to know and feel depressed so they didn't let him know ...but he got wrong thinking that our parents and I didn't care about him ... And he became like so a spoiled brat ...like he pushed the boy at his class from the stairs so my father did what he think the best ...he homeschool him and kept him in the house ...my parents can't deal with both of us cause my heart become worse and worse till I need to transplant ... I didn't know when he became close with No Young , Ji hyo's mom and I found out she had wrong assumption that my brother is me ...they never have a knowledge that I have a twin brother ...I don't know when he became a monster but he definitely became one ...and I ...I run away ...I didn't give my friend any knowledge about him ...I thought she would be the one for him and make him happy but ...I didn't realize she fall in love with Nam Hyo ,your uncle ...I am sorry " then he start sobbing heavily ... Mrs.Song beside him comforted him while wrapping her hands around his shoulder ...

 

"I love him ,no matter what happened ,he was my brother but I never thought about him like this , like a monster

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter