Chapter -20

His revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song Ji hyo POV

She is sitting at the living room after kwang Soo drop her off at the mansion . She is watching a movie exhausting from her endless thoughts . She feel like something ,there is something that connect hers and Jong kook's fate . Don't ask her why ?she just knows it . Suddenly her phone becomes light indicating there is a message for her . She unlock it and checked the message but this is an unknown number ,she remembered this number ... 

 

'Went to your parents old bedroom and searched the closet where your mom's clothes were ...' she read the message...what the heck !!! Is this woman a stalker ,why did she knows about her mom and her parents' old bedroom ... It is strange , really strange ... Why did she need to check at her mom's closet .? Her father didn't sleep at the bedroom since her mom death ,it is just like the same before she died . She thought her father can't stand the pain of losing his wife so he moved his bedroom . 

 

"Why are looking at your phone like it is your first time of seeing it ?" She heard his voice , she turned her head and there he is , she was so caught up with her thoughts so she didn't even heard the sound of his car . She ignored him and just keep watching the movie ,locking her phone in case he grabbed it from her . She heard the footsteps of his coming toward her . 

 

"How is your feeling ? You ok ?" He asked but she can sense the hint of unsure in his voice . And why is he so talkative toward her ? It is the first of his trying to make a conversation with her . Is he hurt his head seriously !!! But I am the who was discharged from hospital... 

"Um... fine " she cut her words short not wanting to make a long conversation .

 

"Um ... What are you watching ?" He said sitting beside her . She raise her eyebrows , ok ...it is really weird . He turned his head toward the big screen ... He frown when he saw what she was watching ... I am watching 'all of us are dead ' Yep ,it is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter