Chapter-24

His revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song Ji hyo POV

She feel the sun ray hit her face , but it is not that wake her up ,it is the funny thing inside her stomach.  She quickly rush toward to the bathroom digging her head in the toilet vomiting everything she ate yesterday . It has been one week since she went to her father's ,she glad that Jong kook didn't ask her anything or else she can't give him an answer . And it has been also three days since her first stomach bug . She didn't know why it was so long this time , it is not her first time of having stomach bug but ...every other stomach bug didn't last long like this . After her usual throw up , she pick herself up from the floor and do herself routine . During this one week ,she rarely go out from her room , she stays in her room ,watching Netflix and eating like a pig.  She really wondered why she didn't lost her appetite ...

 

She changed her clothes and went to the downstairs , she didn't see much Kim Jong kook during these days but she didn't mind cause she didn't know how to face him . And he has an amazing voice ,she can't believe he sing for her . His voice is sweet ,like he coated himself with sugar.  His voice will be ear candy to everyone ,she guess !! The maids placed the dishes infront of her , she starts digging like there is no tomorrow ... All the maids gave her a strange look , ...what ? They haven't seen a person eating ??? Note my sarcasm ...

 

After she finished her meals , she went to the room and unlock her laptop , entering to Netflix, start watching ' Pirate-2' , This is her way of dealing her problems ,so don't judge her . She wanted to ask her mother about her existent , according to the letter , she can't be her father's daughter ... Did her mom cheat on her dad ? Did her dad know about this ? Is Jong kook oppa's uncle her dad ? These are the questions that are hunting her all this time ... And her unusual exhaustions didn't help the situation !!! She feel tired over doing small little activity !!! She also notice her body changes . Soon , the bedroom's door opened and revealed Jong kook entering the room . 

 

"What are you watching ?" He asked climbing on the bed . She raised her eyebrows , when did he care about what she watching? 

 

"Pirate-2" she cut the words short , soon they two watched the movie together . They laughed, at the funny scenes , Yep, all she need is to watch a comedy movie to get away from all of her stress . But to her suprised. ,Jong kook stayed with her and watched the movie till the end . 

 

"We have guests over , at 8:00 p.m " Jong kook said as soon as they finished the movie .

 

"Oh...ok but who are they ?" She asked ,lately she feel safe around Jong kook like she can rely on him for some reasons .

 

"My uncle , jae suk hyung and haha ...oh and suk Jin hyung ,he is my business partner " Jong kook said while taking off his shirt. Her eyes moved to his hands movements . Soon, he peel off the shirt ,revealing his toned back . Lately ,she became hornier and hornier . She her lips wetting it while imaging some nasty things,she get up from the bed and walked toward him slowly . Jong kook looks like he didn't notice , until she put her hands around his waist and kiss his neck.  She sense his tense muscles ...

 

"What are you doing? " He asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter