Chapter-12

His revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Jong kook POV

He get out from the his expensive car and looks at the building infront of him , a hospital . Aw. , You wanna know what is he doing here right ? Well , he got this information , that Angela was hospitalized . He feels so despondent , when he learned the news , yesterday , haha invited him for a dinner, including Gary . It broke his heart for hearing the girl 's suffering , it feels like his heart was ripped apart . The same feeling when he knows about Ji hyo 's miscarriage . He debated himself whether he should go or not , from the information he learned , Angela 's mom is a single mother , how can a man abandon this beautiful creature . Angela is so lovely and beautiful . He walked to the room where Angela has been staying , Gary told him the room number . He pushed the door and step forward ,there she is lying on the bed . Hao and Gary is there too , Hao is telling him about a cartoon , he guess !! When Gary saw him , he get up from his seat and hug him . 

 

"Hyung " he nodded his head acknowledgement and reciprocate his hug . Then , he saw Angela whose smile widened when she saw him . He walked to the bed ...

 

"Hello , princess and Prince " he said to both hao and Angela .

 

"You come , uncle !! " Angela said with excitement lingering in her voice . Hao shook his head and said ...

 

"You should say hello first Angle " then Angela gave him a hard glare which Hao gulp down . He silently laug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter