Chaper-8

His revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song Ji hyo POV

It has been four days since she was locked at this tiny room with handcuffs so you would it imaging how I feel super uncomfortable with this positions . It feel like hell for me sitting on the cold floor and counting the days while believing I would be escaped from this hell . But who am I kidding ? There is noone to rescue me, my father , always busing with his so called work and my husband , ignoring me like I have a terrible disease . Sometime , I wondered why I am still alive from this hell and wanted to escape from my pathetic live . I wanna free , I really do but there is noone to listen my cry , to wipe my tears , I am so alone . It has been four days , but I still don't get the reason why they kidnapped me . I have nothing for God sake !! They give me three meals and water to drink well it is a relief that they gavee foods but I wanted to escape from this tiny smelly room and want to feel the sunlight again . I heard the sound of the door open and there is a man who is wearing all black , what is he ? A Batman ? Just kidding !! Well he entered the room with the trays of foods . I looked at him and saw he had tattoo in his arm she looks at closely and feel like she have seen it before . 

"What do you want ?? Why are you all locked me in this room ? Do you want money ? Well I am not rich , it is my father and you kidnapped the wrong person if you all think you can make a trade with him cause he didn't care about me" he looks at me like I have grown two heads and chuckled . ' seriously'  I thought . 

"You are too naive for your own good , honey " he said and then he come closer to me .'oh god , help me' she prayed for my own life . I can't die yet.  

"You have only one problem and that problem is the ring you wore at your ring finger . " He sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter