Chapter-34

His revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Jong kook POV

 

He was pacing back and forth , he can't believe he failed to protect her . He promised himself that he will protect her no matter what happened ...in what situation .. but now she is in the emergency room while he is standing outsideof the room perfectly fine . He pray for God that he will do anything , he will hurt himself ,he can even kill himself but ... please don't take her away from him . He can die if she isn't with him ... please and their baby ...oh God please don't hurt them . His hands were sweating , his heart is beating like it gonna jump out in any minute.   He heard the loud foodsteps ...he turned his head and saw Mr.Song , Mrs.Song and his uncle . His uncle is shaking like he was walking in the rope without protection. He can vividly see the worry in his eyes after all it is his daughter ,his unknown daughter . He is a father now ,he may not understand his feeling but he really can understand him . He didn't have a knowledge about his own daughter,he missed all of her childhood .. how would he feel if he was in his uncle shoes ? Of course he would have definitely gone insane . Like ,his blood he didn't know was living away from him , probably ,calling someone as her dad . He would have definitely gone insane if he meet the same script . Well , he will not let that happen , he will definitely will Ji hyo back and they will be a perfect family with their cupcakes . 

 

 

 

"Jong kook yah ,Ji hyo ? " His uncle asked , his eyes were red from his crying . 

 

 

 

"I don't know uncle , she is still in the emergency room " he can't lie to him when he is also shaking from his own fear. There are a lot of 'what if ' question in his mind . Then , they all heard the sound of the door opened , he jerk his head and run to the doctor whose face was oddly familiar . 

 

 

 

"Doctor ...my wife ? " He asked , he can't form the words properly ...the doctor was eyeing him and he can see a lot of emotion in his eyes and his eyes seem like he was in a battle.  Finally ,the doctor opened his mouth ...

 

 

 

"She is fine now ..." Why is his answer short ? For God sake ,he is a doctor ,he could give us more details . 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter