Chapter-4

His revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third Person POV

Ji hyo can't believe her own ears , did she hear right? She knows this man infront of her is an arrogant and selfish person but ... she didn't notice , the man was so heartless . How could he ? 

On the other hand , Kim Jong kook was eyeing the woman infront of him with amused and satisfied  grin. He knows where he was going and doing , he need to break her and her self esteem cause her dad need to pay the debt but that debt isn't money but more personal . He feel sorry for doing this but her fault is being her father's daughter . He got up from his chair and smiled evilly , he need to make her suffer .

"What wrong ? It is not like you could get pregnant nor I didn't have any disease and so do you ." He purposely said the part 'you could get pregnant ' cause he knows it will make her break down .

Ji hyo can't believe again , this subject is the most sensitive subject for her . How couldn't she!! She feel like she isn't good enough for a woman like she isn't a woman completely . When the doctor infromed her after the accident that took her mom away from her , she didn't feel much cause she is just a kid at that time , she didn't completely understand except the fact her mom's death . However when she grown up , it became the sensitive subject for her since the person she love as a man left her because of that solo reason . Her eyes become blurry because of the water from her eyes.  

"How could- " she chocked her own words . She can't bear the humiliation he given her . He smrik again like he feel happy seeing her suffer.

"So , what are you going to do ? Reject me again or sent your great father to jail " . Why does he so pushy ? Didn't he have a heart , humm? 

"Time is going , honey . I will give you the last chance to think about again . Be my s*x slave for three months  or you need to meet your father in jail for next three years " he said and shrr heart hurt . She didn't want her father suffer after all he is the only one she has. What can she do ? Accept the offer and live her life in hell or reject the offer and see he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter