Chapter-3

His revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song Ji hyo POV

She stormed from this psycho 's office and quickly went to her home . On the way , she flashback every words he said to her. What do he thick about her ?? A e? The more use thought , the more she get angry . She parked her car and quicky entered the house , to her suprised , her father waited for her in the living room . 

"What was that ? What did he say ? Did he agreed ? Tell me , Ji hyo yah " he father throw with her with his questions . She sighed , he will understand her , right ?

"Ummm... about that ... Appa , that man 's mental state isn't stable . He said that ... I have ... to marry him ...to pay the debt ... But -" she was interrupted by her father.  

"Then , go and get marry , him what are you waiting for ?" Her father's words suprised her well more then suprised . She is his daughter , how could he say something that could ruin her life in the future 

"Appa -" she was cut in again by her non other than her so called father.  

"I don't want to hear about your 'appa ,blah , blah , blah ... My life was on the thin line between death and alive but you are here talking about that can't save my life . Wait ... Did you reject him !!!! Don't tell me you reject him !!!" Her dad said with threatening tone . She nervous at his tone . 

"I - , yes , I reject him " she said nervously . She saw red in her father's eyes . In her life , have never saw her dad mad so much beacsue ... well he was never here for her .

"How dare you !!! I give you money , I give you life , but here you are , rejecting the only chance that I got from my bad fortune . You are such a ungreatful daughter . You want me to end in the jail , right !!!!" Her dad yelled . She can feel the moisture in her eyes .why it would be her ? She feel like there is noone to understand her . I her life since her mom and brother died , there is one actually for her . She wanted to make her father proud of her.  She always get first in her class, she win most of the awards to bring her father 's attention toward her but she never gets the chance to make her father look at her way . All she hear was , 'good job' , just these two words , not a warm hug not even a proper praise . She looks at the man infront of her with her teary eyes and within a minute , she saw the softness in his eyes.  

"Look Ji hyo yah , you are my only family and I am also yours only family . Don't you love me Ji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter