Chapter-14

His revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Jong kook POV

He was sitting in the cafe where he has to meet with Eun Hye . She said she wanted to meet him here.  His thoughts shifted to the woman who is exactly looks like with his love .

'Are they twins ? It can't be though , should I call uncle ? ' he thought and the answer is no. Uncle has been suffering from Cancer , he got into depression when he lost his only and unknown daughter's death and it didn't help the disease . Sometime , he feels responsible for all of this chaos , if he didn't blinded by that stupid revenge , maybe their life would be different by now . 

 

When Eun Hye entered the cafe , he saw nervousness from her eyes . 'what did she want to say ' he thought . 

 

"Sorry about being late , oppa . " She said and he just say 

 

"It is ok , what do you to say Eun Hye yah ?" He said while sipping his black coffee . The bitter taste of coffee lingering in mouth . Actually, he knows Eun Hye ever since he entered the business world , her dad gave him lot of helps . They are just like brother and sister , last year , her dad proposed a deal to him and it has lots of benefits but he has to marry Eun Hye in exchange. So , he took his times to think cause he didn't ready to get marry again . He can't betrayal Ji hyo. 

 

 

"I...I...*she sighed* I can't marry you oppa .I have a boyfriend and I love h very much . He is my everything and I can't betrayal him by marrying you , I am not s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter