Chapter-23

His revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Jong kook POV

"Where is she !!!" He yelled at all of the men infront of him. He said to them not to take their eyes off from her ,but what now ? They even let her leave the house !!! Are they deaf or something like that !!! 

 

"Sir ...one of our men is with her ..." He glared hard at that person . Who let him talk ?? 

 

"So what ?? What if they attack her with groups, can he protect her bad bring her back to me with no burise ...him??? You fickers !! I am asking you all a question!!!" He threw a vase toward them . He can't control his anger . When he came back at home ,he expected her to be in her room since he can't find the attcker but ...she left this damn house . It is already 8:00 p.m now but he can't contact her nor her bodyguard. If these guards servered someone in World-War , he will definitely feel sorry for him . Are they even try guards and professional ones ?? He heard the sound of killing engine , he quickly went to the entrance ready to scold both of them ... 

 

"What the hec-" he can't continue ,the sight is killing him . Ji hyo eyes are red and puffy , her cheekare soaked with tears . He quicky hold her shoulder and check if there anywhere she got hurt but he found none . He saw she was trying to wipe to stop her tears but it keep flowing . Ina swift motion , he carried her bridle style and went to their room but before that ,he looked at guard's eyes and gave him a look saying ' I need an explanation ,or else you're dead' . The guard nodded his head rapidly . 

 

He carried her to their room, he can't hear anything from her expect her sobbing . He placed her on the matress and climbed . He pulled her closer to him ,saying those sweet words .

."hey shhhh ...I'm here ... It's ok now" he said while caressing her soft hair . She put her head on his chest and hold his waist tightly . His heart hurt while liste

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter