Chapter -22

His revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Jong kook POV

"What the are you all doing ?? Some er placed a dead body in my doorstep !!!! Will you even all notice if that er placed a bomb in my doorstep !!! Hum !!" He yelled frustrating to all of his guards ... 

Ji hyo has been shaking since morning , she is the first witness of that awful sight . He ordered to all of his maids to watch her . And the note thing , it is also something he fear . He isn't scare for himself but for her . He didn't know who the note refer to . All of the guards lower their heads , but they deserved this . He pays for them to guard his house but they didn't even have the knowledge of who placed that thing in his doorstep . 

 

The door opened and reveled se chan entering the room . He signals all of his  unreliable guess to leave the room . 

 

"Mr.kim ,I found something about Mrs.Song 's accident" he raised his eyebrows , he has ordered se chan to investigate about Mr.Song and his family.  He knows about Mr.Song but he thinks he needs to dip deep about his past . He gestures to se chan to continue. 

 

"There is something that the investigator leave out from the report . " He listens carefully what se chan said . He remembered that case cause he has been watching that old man since his parents' death . So ,he clearly remember the case about Mrs.Song accident . The police showed at that time that , it was clearly an accident . 

 

"There is an investigator that was left from that case in the middle of that mission . " He continued .

 

"I met him and he told me that ... that the car's brake was broken "  ...

 

"So ...you mean ..." He let se chan to finish his sentence ...

 

"Yes , she was murdered " his eyes windened ... Didn't Mr.Song know about this ? After all he really love his wife . And why they buried this case ? There are so many questions running after him . Something isn't right !!! There must be something they all need to know . 

 

Song Ji hyo POV

She has been shaking since the event she witness in morning.  Every maids always check on her ,she knows Jong kook ordered them to do so . 

 

She can't forget what happened ?? One minute she was preparing the breakfast ,and next minute she found herself staring bloody sight.  The note ,she didn't know why but she thought that note referred to her . Her mind then went to the mistery phone call and messages , why that woman need her to search something at her mom's closet?? She wanted to know ...she feel like she was fighting for someth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter