Chapter -2

His revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Jong kook POV

He was now signing all of the contract he need to complete . His door bursted open and reveled his secretary with tight pencil skirt and shirt with her fake yet seduced smile . If she isn't good at her work , he would already fire her but ...well she is so neat at her work so he keep her job . 

"Mr.Kim , Miss.Song is here now.  " She said while blinking her eyelash showing iness . He raised his eyebrows . 'finally , time to paly a game ' he thought . He nodded his head acknowledging her . Soon , his secretary exit his office while swaying her hips . He let out a chuckle . 'woman ... woman ' Then , his mahogany door cracked and showed a woman , not a normal woman ... elegant and splendid woman enetred his office . There 's no wonders men are head over heel for this woman . If someone is on his place right now , he was sure , they will definitely go crazy for her and want to be her boyfriend . But he is Kim Jong kook , who is supposed to be her nightmare , her pain and her misfortune . He smile ... not a simple smile , but an evil smile but look like she didn't notice it cause she returned the smile but more formal and politeness . 

"So , what can I do for you Miss . S.O.NG " he emphasize her name's adding with husky sound.  She looks nervous cause she fiddles with her fingers . 

"I am here for my father 's case. I know that you are more powerful and richer than us but ...you... trap...ped u..s " she was shutters . He smrik ... Look like breaking her was so easy . 

"Well , we are doing business . In business , you have to take a step forward than your partner or else ... they can stabb behind your back " he said while looking straight into her eyes . Her eyes widened , may be because of from shock .

"But , my father is innocent . How could you do this !!!" She raised her voice . Look like kitten can also be a tiger.  He got up from his seat and went to near her and then bent to her ear and whispered into her ears .

 "You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter