Chapter -15

His revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song Ji hyo POV

"We need to do transplanting Song Ji hyo ssi " she was currently listening the explanation from doctor . He said they need a donor which is match with Angela . They need to transplant the stem cells , she already checked herself and unfortunately she didn't match . Doctor asks for family and her biological father , saying he be a match.  However , how can she go to Jong kook and says 'oh ...you know Angela is your daughter and we need transplant the stem cells from her marrow bones and I think you may be a match since you are her daughter ' ... She sighed , she has no family and waiting a donor is just like killing Angles slowly . 

 

She pushed the door opened after listening the doctor's explanation . She really need to do something really fast . Actually , even Gary oppa and his wife tested  but they didn't match.  And Rio , you may forget who the hell he is ,right ? He is the one who helped her from running away from her ex husband . He is Lily 's brother if you are wondering . He helped her and she feels greatful for that although his sister almost killed her ...he is not like her . He is kind and has a beautiful soul , well except the fact that he is involved in a Mafia but .. he got that form his father.  Because of him , she really understand why a heir is important in Mafia . 

 

She saw her daughter sleeping , she walked toward the hospital bed and caresses her hair.  She needs to save her daughter from this cruel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter