Chapter-5

His revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Jong kook POV

His whole world stop functioning for a moment , what the hell did happen !!! His small eyes windened while looking at the girl who is grinning like she just win a lottery , well apparently she is just a kid , whatever ...he can feel a weird feeling inside his chest . He didn't even recognize when a man comes toward their table with the boy this little girl was sitting . 

 

"Angle , what uncle told about prank !!" The man said while holding the boy's hands . The girl turned her little body and grinned again .

 

"We are just playing truth or dare , uncle and hao oppa makes me do this when I chose dare" the man shook his head and murmured like 'what should I do with this two smart kids !!' but he can't say anything ,he just starring at the girl's back . 

 

"Gary Hyung ? " Haha said while observing the man , the man turned his head to haha and make a suprised face.  

 

"Haha yah , long time no see , bro !!" Haha get up from his seat and hug the man , the man , of course , returned the hug.  

 

"Yes , it has been a long time hyung !!! Are they your Children ?" Haha asked release the hug . Yes , he also wanted to know , obviously , the boy is his son . He is the carbon copy of him , but the girl ...

 

"Well...it is my son , Kang Hao and this is the daughter of my friend , her name is Angela " he finished introducing the two kids.  'Angela , this is the perfect name for a girl like her , her mom would be a really thoughtful person '  . The two kids blend their head and greeted them , they have  well mannered too.  

 

"Oh ...this is Kim Jong kook and Yoo jae suk " haha introduced them to the man and he nooded his head and shake his head the he extended to him . 

 

 

"Sorry about her little suprised shock , Mr.Kim.  I am using bathroom while these two playful kids pulled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter