Chapter-19

His revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song Ji hyo POV

Where is she ? She looked around the unfamiliar hallway , she walked further ,she didn't know where she was. She was assuming this place as a hospital but she didn't know why she was here . After a while , she heard somene's wail . She walked closer to the voice ,and saw a boy with his school uniform crying . He seems like he didn't notice her presence... She looked straight and saw a girl who was looking at the boy with the same sad eyes . She looked at the girl carefully and to her suprised,it is not a normal girl , it is she . Why did she see a young version of hers ? She questioned herself?

 

She saw the girl approached the boys , the boy seems like he was a middle school student . She sat beside him and took out a chocolate bar which she love the most when she was young . She extended the bar toward the boy , the boy who cried his eyes out looked at the bar and the girl . She smiled at the boy and said ...

 

"My mama always said when you are down , chocolate is the best option to cure your sadness " she said and the boy looked at the girl and the bar in her hands .

 

"I will give you although it is my last one , my parents forget to buy me one ...but it's ok .you can have it " she smile warmly at the boy . After a while ,the boy took the bar in her hands .

 

"Thank you " he said slowly and she nodded her head.  

"It is ok , stop crying ,my mama always said when I cry she feel sad so don't cry you could make your mother sad " she said and the boy looked at her with  widened eyes ...

She looked at the scene infront of her , the boy he looked familiar . But why did she see those moments ,she never have a dream like this before . She heard her name was called behind her , she saw her younger version said goodbye to the boy and left the place ...the boy looked where she went and then turned his head slowly toward her ...when his face was on fully show ,her eyes windened ,a familiar face st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter