Chapter-18

His revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Jong kook POV

I see red , I can't believe that bastard placed his smelly hands on her . That er , he hold his cocktail glass tightly that could even shatter the poor thing . He smiled to his investor but in his mind there was a tornado messing with his thoughts . He didn't like the feeling of jealousy toward her cause it was forbidden in his mind but he can't help this . Why would he so angry that he even can kill him if they weren't in this crowded place . He feel something ,more like someone tough his hands , he looked beside him and saw his girlfriend . He didn't lie that his girlfriend is so pretty with those genes from her mom and dad but deep down he knows ,he didn't want her . 

"You looks so tense , what happened ?" She asked with her usual sweet voice . He sighed and withdraw his hands from her hold . 

"Nothing " I said the only thing I can think at the moment . 

"You know , the boy who danced with your so called wife is my brother " she said casually like she can't see the rage in his eyes . 

"So say him to stay away from her " he said without thinking , lately his mouth works faster than his brain .

"Why !!! Are you serious ? " She raised her voice. He jerk his head toward her , 

"Don't !! Don't say anything , I am not read for your useless fight " he whisper yelled at her ,there are many eyes here. 

"So what !! I am your girlfriend for goodness sake !!" She raised her voice , he can feel some eyes on them . 

"Yeah and she is my wife for goodness sake " he yelled at her without caring about people . He left her side once he tell her that . He has to go away from his annoying girlfriend , she has been acting like this since he married Ji hyo . Of course ,he told her about his intentions marrying her but lately she was more and more getting annoying . 

 

He was in deep conversation with those business man , suddenl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter