Reproaches

My red thread of destiny

It was late afternoon when Sana and Jihyo returned home, both with a different hair color: Jihyo had allowed herself to be persuaded to go red, while Sana had opted for a brown and extensions, in a desperate attempt to get her long hair back. The first to see them was Sharon, who was already in the living room for their meeting with Sonia "woah, you look like you have come out of a magazine. You are really beautiful and I think Momo will go crazy when she sees that beautiful red"

"I told you my twin loves red hair, even Sharon knows" Sana winked at Jihyo and kissed her sister's head "the meeting with Sonia is in a few minutes, right?" when her younger one nodded they sat down with her on the couch, talking about a new video game that the blonde and Tzuyu had been passionate about in recent days.

"This is one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen in my entire life" Momo, after noticing Jihyo's change, stood in the middle of the room with open. She had an idiotic smile on her face, like in cartoons. She had even forgotten the packet of chips she had in her hands.

The redhead blushed and smiled shyly, touching the ends of her hair "do you like them?"

"Totally, now it will be difficult to keep people away from you" she sat down next to her and kissed her cheek, smiling from ear to ear "my day has improved a lot, my girlfriend has red hair"

Chaeyoung and Tzuyu also joined the group in the living room, immediately followed by a nervous and sleepy Dahyun. There were only three people missing and none of them arrived in time, which angered their guardian.

"Where are the other three? You must all be present, you know very well. We see each other a few times a week and get to this point I expect the utmost seriousness from all of you, since you are about to enter the world of high society" she pointed to the ten envelopes she had placed on the table and the clothes carefully hung on crutches, previously worn by two of her collaborators.

Chaeyoung wrinkled her nose at the sight "they all look the same to me, from here. What a lack of personality; can I decorate mine?" she asked hopefully.

Sonia adjusted her glasses on her nose "I'm afraid it's not possible, it's the rule of this type of event. Gray is for those who will acquire a new surname, while black is for the more affluent family. At the next events you can dress as you like, so I ask you to hold on just for this occasion. It's just a formality"

There was an annoyed murmur, which died away as the last of the girls arrived: Nayeon kept her eyes fixed on the floor, Jeongyeon was visibly nervous, and Mina was a little sulky. It was she who apologized for all three "sorry for the delay, we had a sudden commitment" the sudden commitment was to calm Jeongyeon and convince Nayeon to leave her room, a real feat for Mina.

Chaeyoung immediately took her hand, asking her if she was okay with her gaze and her girlfriend smiled reassuringly, returning the squeeze.

"It doesn't matter, but I hope it won't happen again. I already told the others about the invitations to the event and there are your dresses" she pointed to them "but that's not the only reason I came here, in fact I'm preparing activities for you together with my collaborators. It is nothing special, but I am sure that they will do you good and that they will help you grow bond"

Tzuyu looked at her curiously "what kind of activities?"

The woman smiled at her "some simple games, but I won't give you any other information about it. Wear comfortable clothes tomorrow and make sure you don't ruin those for the event, your parents are very keen to make you look good" she stood up from what was now her chair and smiled at all the girls "for today we close here, I don't want to see these long faces anymore" she turned above all to Nayeon "do we understand each other?"

They all nodded at the same time, knowing that this was the only way to get their guardian away as soon as possible.

Jeongyeon decided to start teasing Nayeon at that moment and looked at Sana "listen you, Minatozaki number two"

"My name is Sana, you have serious problems if you can't even remember a simple name like mine"

"It's irrelevant, I want to offer you a bet" she smirked "the event will be full of beautiful girls, whoever wins the most hearts wins the nomination of best seductress"

Sana smiled the same "prepare to lose then, I always kill hearts wherever I go. Momo, will you join us?"

The brunette immediately shook her head "I'm done with this nonsense, now I have a girlfriend. Oh look, you have it too, but apparently you have forgotten"

"Sana and I are not together, as far as I'm concerned she can do whatever she wants" Dahyun was stretching "I'm going back to sleep, don't wait for me for dinner" she got up from the couch and walked away while yawning.

"I won't eat either, goodnight" Nayeon hurriedly left, not wanting to show any of them how bad she was feeling about that stupid bet. She knew she was the one who rejected Jeongyeon and she was immensely sorry, but apparently apologizing wouldn't help and the good things Jeongyeon had said to her a short time before weren't true. She resigned herself at the start "you were a fool to have behaved like this and to have believed what she told you. You always fall for it"

 

 

"I propose to order dinner at this point, Dahyun is the only one who knows how to cook in this house" Sharon immediately proposed, taking her cell phone "I want pizza"

Tzuyu rested her chin on the blonde's shoulder, looking at the screen "I'll take the same as last time, which one do you want?"

"The one with the spicy salami, since you made me taste it, I fell in love with it" she hugged her with her free arm "Jihyo, what do you get?"

"I'm not very hungry, Sana and I had a snack in two different bars and I'm very full, but thanks for asking" she smiled at her before getting up "I'm going to put on my pajamas"

Momo smiled at her mischievously "do you need help? Four hands are better than two"

"I can do it very well on my own too, thanks for your offer" Jihyo was blushing, but she felt confident enough to wink at her and walk away without looking back.

"She hit and sank you, I'm educating her well" Sana nudged her sister, visibly pleased by her reaction "shut your mouth, you're in danger of drooling and now I know I can take you off my rival list; you're out of the games"

Chaeyoung looked at her with raised eyebrows "are there really people who like you? I can't understand them"

"I assure you that many people like me, even your precious friend" replied the brunette immediately "I'm a limited edition and none of you could compare with me"

"But shut up, moron" Jeongyeon put a pillow in her face "you talk like a little girl, are you five years old by any chance?"

"Said by an immature person like you it really makes me laugh" to everyone's surprise it was Mina who spoke "I usually tend to mind my own business when someone insults my sisters, but in this case I can't tolerate it, not by a person who deliberately hurt someone in a moment of weakness. You should be ashamed of yourself" 

Jeongyeon couldn't answer, she had opened several times to speak and retort what she had just been told, but no sound came out. The others were looking between the two of them, confused and surprised by the situation.

In the end, only five ate: Momo, Sana, Sharon, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu, who spent the rest of the evening together, away from arguments and drama.

 

 

 

When the five remaining girls downstairs decided to go to sleep, Chaeyoung knocked on Mina's door. She was a little worried, her girlfriend wasn't used to scolding, unless there was a valid reason behind her behaviour.

"You can come in, I know it's you" Mina spoke loud enough to be heard, but without screaming so as not to wake up those who were already asleep.

Chaeyoung opened the door and entered, finding her girlfriend with her nose stuck in a book "hey, are you okay? You haven't even had dinner"

"I'm not hungry, sometimes it happens to me" she turned the page and sighed, going back immediately: she couldn't concentrate and in order to understand what she was reading she needed at least three readings for each page.

"Do you want to talk? I'm here to listen to you" the shorter sat down next to her "I know there is something troubling you, you can't even read"

Mina put the book aside and looked at her hands "I can't stand certain attitudes, that's all. I hate the way Jeongyeon behaved, she was really mean to propose that bet"

The other girl took her hand, intertwining her fingers with hers "we're talking about Nayeon, right? What happened?"

"I don't know all the details, but I heard her scream and immediately ran to them. Jeongyeon was holding her by the wrist and Nayeon was crying and screaming. I got in the way to part them and try to calm them down, but Nayeon didn't was in herself and told us things that I'm sure she doesn't really think. I think it's needless to say that Jeongyeon didn't understand the situation at all, she didn't even try"

"Now I understand why you lectured her and I can't argue with you for it, but it's something they should solve for themselves. I know I'm the least suitable person to say this, since I've risked beating your sister several times to defend Dahyun, but you are not impulsive like me and I know you will be able to understand what I mean"

Mina nodded "you're right, I'll try to mind my own business, but I hope Jeongyeon doesn't keep hurting her like she did today and they talk to each other"

"It's going to be okay, we're all getting to know each other" she kissed her cheek and made her way to get up, but Mina squeezed her hand tighter "are you feeling unwell?"

"I'm fine, I'd just like to sleep with you. If that's okay with you"

Chaeyoung smiled and lay down immediately, opening her arms "come here, I've been waiting a long time for this moment"

They exchanged a sweet and delicate kiss to say goodnight, a habit they had acquired lately, and they hugged. The minor her girlfriend's hair, absorbed in her thoughts "you know, I think I fell in love with you. It was love at first sight, now that I think about it" she confessed softly "but I don't know how to tell you although I know it would make you happy to know my feelings. You told me that you're not like your sisters and this is undeniable, but I can assure you that you are special too"

"Chae, I'm not sleeping" Mina smiled and looked at her, she was happy "could you repeat the first part?"

Chaeyoung didn't get upset in the slightest "what if instead of doing it with words I did it in another way?" she gently pushed her to lie on her back "can I?"

"No need to ask" Mina hugged her, kissing her first. That kiss didn't even vaguely resemble everyone they'd given each other before, but neither of them minded. Chaeyoung had positioned herself on top of her girlfriend, running her hands over her body and memorizing every inch of it.

They slowly undressed, enjoying the moment and whispering sweet words to each other. It was a new experience for both of them and neither was disappointed; Chaeyoung realized that all her adventures put together could never compete with what she had done with Mina and became more aware of her love for her.