The paths are dividing

My red thread of destiny

Since the girls already had clear ideas about what to do about the job they had decided to take advantage of the kindness of the owners of the castle and stay in the huge room to chat until the end of the event.

In the parking lot they gathered with their parents to greet them and thank them for all the opportunities that participation in that event had given them. Mr. Kim kissed his daughter's head "go home with them, but if you feel like you're having a relapse call me right away, understand? I trust you, behave yourself"

"Thanks dad, I won't need to call you" she hugged him on her own initiative, enjoying that moment of sweetness "I'll call you to ask how you are and to go out to eat something together, I will definitely do this"

"I'm counting on it, now go" he kissed her head again before loosening the embrace.

Mr. Minatozaki did the same with all his daughters, restraining Sharon "you go too, we have locked you up enough"

"Don't be silly though, are we understood?" added his wife, joining their embrace.

The girl with blue hair smiled excitedly "I'll be a little angel, no one will complain more about me"

"That's all to see, now get your in the car otherwise I'll leave you on foot or, worse, I'll let you go with Sana" Jeongyeon had already opened the car door.

Sana watched as Tzuyu and her younger sister hurried to get into the blonde's car without hesitation "I don't drive badly!"

"You can't even say it's safe to have you behind the wheel, but I'll be there with you" Dahyun was holding back laughing.

After many complaints and arguments they all walked away, leaving the parents there to watch their cars drive away. Mr. Yoo nudged Dahyun's father lightly "am I wrong or is someone about to shed some tears?"

"Shut up, I'm not psychologically ready to let my baby go to Japan" his eyes were teary. 

"I understand you my friend, I will have to see two of my daughters take a plane. It will be hard for us, but we will force them to come and see us as much as possible using the threat of taking their inheritance away from them"

They all laughed when his wife slapped him on the arm "leave them alone or I swear I'll hit you all with my vases"

Ms. Yoo gave her a high five, joining the threats directed at the two men "since we're in the mood for sentimentality, I propose to organize a dinner with the poor losers who abandoned us tonight, just like when we were in high school"

"Great idea, I'll take care of the Im and Chou, you tell the Sons" Mrs. Minatozaki had already taken her cell phone.

"You still have the habit of calling everyone by surname, you will never learn" her husband kissed her head, looking at his wife's cell phone "wouldn't it be better to create a group chat? We are many" he gave her a hand to add everyone, starting a endless series of messages.

 

 

 

Sharon and Dahyun were overjoyed to be back home, to the point of shedding their shoes, running to jump on the couch and singing a children's song out loud.

The others were looking at them in shock, not knowing whether to laugh or send them straight to a psychiatric hospital. Chaeyoung took off her shoes and threw them in the air "make room for me!"

"Where you have fun there is always Minatozaki Momo, I come too!" she had taken off her jacket, tie and her long hair was already unkempt.

Jeongyeon's hands were shaking "they're messing everything up, I cleaned up this morning" she picked up a shoe, ready to throw it at the four girls.

Luckily Nayeon took it out of her hands right away "you'll force them to clean up later, now we just have to celebrate. Don't be boring and bring out the party girl who resides in you, I know she's still there" she smiled mischievously.

"I'll put the music on right away!" Sana too had let herself be carried away in the celebrations and expressed all her enthusiasm by putting the music at maximum volume directly on the TV. The situation was slowly degenerating, but shortly after the glass table was on the other side of the room along with the couches and armchairs, so as to leave enough space for everyone to dance and let loose.

The ball with the colored lights that Momo had bought some time ago was very useful in changing the mood, leaving only the ball on to light up the room. The music had gone from being loud to a calmer beat, in fact the girls were slow dancing hugging their better half.

Tzuyu couldn't stop Sharon's hair "now I understand why you were in such a hurry to know my favorite color and I must say it looks very good on you. Are you trying to tell me something with this sudden color change?"

"Modestly speaking, I must agree with you, I am a goddess who came down to earth" Sharon smiled, putting her forehead close to hers "but I didn't do it to be able to boast of my beauty, I did it to seal my change both as a person than as a girlfriend. I have really serious intentions with you and I want to do my utmost to make everything work, both in terms of our relationship and the business we will have to manage together"

"I'm proud of you" she her face gently "as well as being hopelessly in love"

Sharon kissed her tenderly on her lips, closing her eyes and forgetting everything else, even not being alone. A fake cough brought them both back to reality, finding all eyes on them. The music had been turned off, as had the ball with the colored lights, and the room was illuminated by the strong light emanating from the chandelier.

Jeongyeon pointed to the ceiling "the bedroom is upstairs, to get there you just need to go up some things commonly called stairs"

"I never expected all this desire to do something dirty, you surprised me Tzu" Chaeyoung gave a mischievous smile "and to think that until recently you were judging anyone who couldn't keep hormones under control like me"

Tzuyu was all red, unlike Sharon who was smiling "Chae, you're embarrassing the little girl of the house"

"I'm taller than you!" immediately blurted out the younger, pouting like a child "indeed, I'm taller than all of you. Anyway, I wonder how it is possible that you never get embarrassed, you're scary"

Jihyo let out a chuckle "it's the fault of Momo's influence, she doesn't really have a sense of modesty"

The person directly concerned couldn't argue with that statement, as Dahyun was quicker to talk "the same goes for Sana, my father talked about our life while we were at the table and she didn't bat an eye, starting to talk about expensive foods right after, as if nothing had happened" 

"Your father is very nice, it's easy to talk to him" the brunette shrugged, finishing eating the snack she was holding.

Nayeon pointed to her girlfriend "I know she's not part of the Minatozaki family, but she's really awful too"

No one seemed surprised at that statement and they laughed at her, amused by the fact that in every couple there was a shameless girl and a more shy one. They went to sleep after they had cleaned everything up and cleaned up the mess they had made with food.

 

 

 

 

The next day Sana and Mina were concentrated on the computer "I think it would be better to leave all the same day, so as to keep us company while we wait for our flights. It will be less boring and we will have less anxiety" proposed the older, indicating some times on the screen "according to me one of these would be perfect"

"I agree with you, I'm just afraid it's too early for Chae to leave; these flights are in two days"

"Talk to her and decide together, I have to leave as soon as possible or the work will bury me completely. Dahyun agrees with me, let me know if you will leave with us and I will buy tickets" she kissed her cheek, smiling encouragingly "you don't have to worry, it was she who chose to leave with you and I really don't think she regretted her decision" 

Mina closed the laptop, running her fingers over it "I know, I'm just afraid she might regret it when we get there. It's a whole other life, she doesn't know the language well and she will be far from the people she loves"

"You will come back whenever you want, just get organized with work. I know what I say is a bit funny, but you will be two to face these changes and I don't think you can find yourselves in difficulty, not you two"

The younger opened to speak, but was interrupted by her girlfriend, who was showing her a photo on her cell phone "I want a view like this in our room, look how nice it is" she sat next to her, smiling enthusiastically "I'm already thinking how to arrange the rooms, know that I think the bathtub and shower are necessary"

"Do you want to have both?" Mina smiled in amusement.

"Absolutely yes! They are indispensable and not just to have fun as if there was no tomorrow" she was very serious "it would be even faster to take a shower when we are in a hurry, having both"

Sana got up from the couch, laughing under her breath "I leave you alone to discuss your indecency, at least I know that using your bathroom could be dangerous for me"

The younger smiled mischievously "not just the bathroom, I'm going to inaugurate the whole house"

"I'm leaving!" Mina jumped up, going to lock herself in the kitchen. Despite her embarrassment she felt like smiling: Chaeyoung was ready to leave and she was already thinking about everything; she felt calmer "we can do it, everything will be fine" she gave herself a demeanor and went back to the living room.

 

 

 

 

Momo and Jihyo had been invited to lunch by the Minatozakis and, after talking about various subjects, the man suddenly became serious "there is something urgent I have to tell you" he said to his daughter.

"What happened?" the girl felt her heartbeat increase, frightened by his sudden seriousness.

"As you already know Sana will go to Japan to take over your grandfather's business, while Mina will go to America to open a publishing house with Katherine's help. You need to know that Sharon will run her future business with Tzuyu and not with you"

The tension Momo was feeling was terrible for her, almost impossible to bear "why can't I work with Sharon? You said it's okay" she felt like crying at the thought of being cut out again.

Mr. Minatozaki didn't want to see that hurt expression on his little girl's face and hastened to continue the conversation "if you worked with her there would be a huge problem to solve and this is partly related to Mina's departure. I'm allowing her to walk away from Korea because, following many talks with your grandfather, it was decided that you will be the heir to my business and not her"

"Huh?" was the only thing the girl managed to say, more confused than ever. She didn't even notice Jihyo's hand holding hers and the proud look of her parents.

"You have shown that you are very mature, that you know how to cope in the worst situations and that you have a big heart; these are the requirements I expect from my successor and you excel in all these things, but I want you to know that I am not obliging you" he smiled proudly "work with me until I decide to quit and inherit everything if that's what you want"

Mrs. Minatozaki took her daughter's free hand "obviously Jihyo will also occupy an important place and will be next to you as I do with your father"

Momo was doing her best not to cry, but without success and, despite her expression being serious, her red nose and shining eyes made her look like a child "I accept, I've always dreamed of this moment and I can't believe it" she got up from her chair, wiping her face with the sleeves of the shirt she was wearing and making a perfect bow in front of her parents "thank you, I'll do my best"

That gesture greatly affected the Minatozakis, especially the man "I have never shown all this respect for my parents, I don't know how to react. Honey, get up and come hug me"

The girl dove into his arms, beckoning her mother and Jihyo to join them. The latter nodded no as she didn't want to interfere, but it was her future mother-in-law who hugged her "remember that you are one of us, you aren't a superfluous presence. I have always wanted to have more children and now I have another wonderful one"

Both girls turned into fountains from all the tears shed within minutes. They were happy and excited about the things the future had in store for them, especially marriage.

 

 

 

 

After chatting with Mina and Chaeyoung and deciding with them when to leave, Sana joined Dahyun in her room. The girl was sleeping hugging the older's pillow, covered up to her chin and, with great approval of her brunette, with one of her shirts. 

She loved seeing her clothes on Dahyun even though they fit a little big due to their height difference, it made her feel loved. She lay down beside her, tenderly her hair.

The younger grabbed her wrist, moving her hand over her head "I prefer the caresses on the head"

"May I know why? It's not the first time you've pointed this out to me"

"It's a gesture that has calmed me down a lot since I was little and my dad told me that, as a baby, the only contact I had with my mom was this. Before dying, she caressed my head and my body still remembers it, that's why dad always tries to do it when I'm not well"

Sana was looking her in the face even though the other girl had her eyes closed "I'm so sorry, but at the same time I'm glad you have something of her left" her touch was delicate on her head, kinder than ever "thank you for telling me, it mustn't have been easy"

Dahyun's eyes opened "it was so easy, I'm glad I told you" she walked over to her, snuggling up "I can't wait to leave, I'm ready to live with you"

"I talked to Mina and Chae, we will leave in two days. They have managed to find a direct flight to America and their plane will leave not long after ours; we will keep company until boarding time"

"It's perfect" she kissed her nose "now let me sleep, tonight we really exaggerated and I'm really tired"

Sana smiled mischievously "if you get tired for so little you should prepare yourself for the things that await you; when we live alone there will be no one in the house and I will have no reason to stop myself"

Dahyun smiled amused, enjoying the cuddles and imagining their life together "you should get ready too, you are not the only one who is full of surprises"

 

 

 

 

The new apocalyptic video game Tzuyu had bought had been keeping both her and her girlfriend busy ever since they opened their eyes in the morning. They had showered together, had breakfast, and brushed their teeth right away just to stand in front of the giant television in the living room.

Sharon loved apocalyptic games, she really liked having to find weapons and ammunition to survive and she felt that playing as a couple was much more fun "before me, you cover my back from the infected as soon as I blow everything up"

"Do you really have to do it? I'd rather take what we need and leave, without anxiety" she had the usual impassive expression, but she was freaking out with fear "I don't like those stairs, I wouldn't go there"

"I'll go there then, you explore this floor" the girl with the blue hair had her concentration at the maximum "but don't complain if you get killed, I can't protect you if I'm somewhere else"

Tzuyu sighed, making her character move towards the staircase that led to a basement "let's go then, but let's hurry"

Their play session went on smoothly for a couple of hours, until Jeongyeon decided to approach the two girls from behind to scare them. She had just screamed and touched them all of a sudden, but the exaggerated reaction that followed her gesture amused her much more than she had anticipated.

"You should see your faces, you are spectacular" she snapped a photo of both of them, laughing under her breath "this photo will help me to cheer me up in difficult moments, thanks girls"

"You're a !" Sharon threw a pillow in her face, nearly dropping her cell phone "Nayeon, your girlfriend is mistreating us!" she immediately ran to the older, hugging her eagerly.

Nayeon smiled amused, surrounding Sharon's body with her arms "Jeong, you have to stop bothering our little girls"

"Little girls? We have very little age difference" Tzuyu pouted "don't be bad too"

"For me you are all small starting with Sharon, Mina is excluded though" she shrugged.

The girl with the blue hair broke the embrace "here's someone who makes preferences. Dishonor on your whole family, dishonor on you, dishonor on your cow!" she pointed to Jeongyeon immediately after pointing the finger at Nayeon.

"Mulan? Really?" Tzuyu looked at her amused.

"I've always had a crush on her, apparently I prefer girls who can speak Chinese" she winked at her, smiling satisfied with the blush on her cheeks.

Jeongyeon threw herself on the couch, playing "this game looks cool, teach me"

Another two hours passed, during which Jeongyeon and Sharon had argued over every single thing while the other two talked about their future plans.

"Jeongyeon and I will start working in a few days, I'm very excited" Nayeon was looking at their programs of the week "I was also thinking about resuming my psychology studies, so as to help the employees who will need it"

Tzuyu was thrilled with the idea "it seems like a great plan, so you can also do something you like"

"Have you already decided when to start?" Jeongyeon interjected, her gaze focused on the screen.

It was Sharon who answered, she too with her eyes on the TV "dad has already started the bureaucratic part and hired the right people to find the right structure for our requests. It should take up to a month, as far as I understand"

"We will leave this house, I'm a little sorry" Nayeon looked around, already feeling nostalgic "it seems to me a lifetime has gone by since the day we met"

Tzuyu took her hand, happy to see the older totally at ease "we will no longer live together, but I count very much on the promise to see each other for holidays and events. We are a family and a bond like the one we have established is forever"